ANOTHER WAR IN EUROPE - SERBIA vs. ALBANIA

GET IN, IT'S HAPPENING!

> Albanians are reportedly planing genocide on northern side of Kosovo
> War is coming this autumn, probably in October

Needles to say, with Russia and BRICS power growing, this is their last chance to obtain another caliphate country in Europe.

Roaches gotta be exterminated one more time.

God help all Christian nations anons.

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-233102_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 439.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2022&mm=06&dd=29&nav_id=114019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I knew it, September is the month everything goes to shit. It always happens at the start of winter. Get food and survival supplies right now, shit is going to get really fucking bad this winter.

I'm 1000% on Serbia's side, fuck Albania so much. Faggot roaches

Link to the full article here:
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2022&mm=06&dd=29&nav_id=114019

/chkg/

REMOVE DAT KEBAB

LET'S FUCKING GO!

Attached: siptari u kovcezima.jpg (311x202, 19.01K)

Lol nothings going to happen Vucic has to be a genuine retard if he announces the date of "invasion" and goes through with it lol

>Trusting anything Vucic says

Vucic is a piece of shit, but the US and Germany have been arming up those goatfuckers for 14 years.

This war will suit Russia too, all attention will be turned away from the Ukraine.
Fucking hell, it might be an introduction to WW3 too, Princip killed Ferdinand and it caused WW1.

History repeating itself once again

He's saying the Albos will attack the northern part of Kosovo, which is where the Serbs are.

This is happening 100%. They will use the same tactic they used the last time when they wanted to stur shit up.

>They have given a deadline, and Pristina is planning a general attack on northern Kosovo on October 1. And the people should know that," he added.
>They are looking for Serbs who will go against their people in Kosovo and Metohija, and they have always found only individuals. Our answer will be sober, but deadly and true. We will not take military action, but I beg them not to steal property from our people, and try to expel them
>We will beg them and I believe that someone will be smart to answer our requests
>Just to recall, the institutions in Pristina made a decision to ban Serbian ID cards and after September 30 to cancel the validity of license plates with the names of Serbian cities,, with the announcement that after that deadline, these vehicles will be confiscated.
Damn, Serbros gonna lose their cars.
Wait, can they just get "Kosovan" IDs and licenses?
Would that satify the eternal shqiptar?
Rhetorical question, ofc not.
FUCK OFF HIROSHIMOOT THIS POST ISN'T SPAM YOU DUMB GOOK

>This is happening 100%
X^2

Albanians can go to Albania, instead those fuckers are trying to take over everywhere in Balkans. Macedonia, "Kosovo", etc
Put these filthy niggers in their place

> it will start in the balkans
> pic very related

The peace conference will be in Budapest, and there someone very important will be assassinated, causing WW3 to start.

Attached: S O O N.jpg (400x400, 71.83K)

>someone very important will be assassinated
>causing WW3 to start.
I feel like I've seen this before

Attached: 1646198141638.jpg (256x197, 5.25K)

Another world war starting conflict in the Balkans would be peak kino, but that faggot won't do anything to retaliate, in fact, these statements might be an attempt to get the Serbs still living down there to move out so that he could accept the independence more easily.

It's always astounding how retarded some people here are...

No, there won't be a war.

No, nothing will happen - NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Remove that memeflag serfcuck

No, you dumb fat greasy larded amerimutt nothing will happen - and even if it does: you will go to war
Yes, you should take your pill you schizo

>We will not take military action, but I beg them
This guy cucked out before shit even started, topkek

I miss our Serbenica camping trip bro. We had so much fun. Wanna meet up in Kosovo this fall?

Attached: 1995-xx-xx9.jpg (584x406, 204.75K)

We dont care about Serbs enough to genocide them I have a few Serb friends and theyre chill

I'm gonna risk sounding like a schizo, but about 4 years ago I read what I thought to be a dumb clickbait article.

It was something along the lines of some massive prediction for the future.

Basically I was reading about Covid, Russo-Ukranian war, civil unrest in the US, and a bunch of political things that were about to happen in Serbia. Amongst those things was this conflict. I have to say that I completely believe in this prediction at this point as it was accurate to a T.

So this is how it goes.

>Albos will attack and start killing the Serbian population in Kosovo
>Serbia will respond but will have a completely unprepared military force, as well as too many foreign agents still active.
>Serbia will start losing and a deal will be proposed for Vucic to lead the "Open Balkan".
>The deal will be accepted, Serbia will introduce sanctions to Russia, after which the Russians will win the war in Ukraine and become the most relevant factor in Europe.
>Kosovo will never be part of Serbia again and shit is only going to get worse for us.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1656131125350.jpg (406x680, 48.08K)

Kill your self shitqptar