Why do women only get a slap on the wrist for fucking their students?

Why do women only get a slap on the wrist for fucking their students?

Attached: file.png (899x505, 448.08K)

Because women get slaps on the wrist for crimes in general.

lets be honest, most students have thought about fucking one of their teachers at least once. That was my childhood dream desu

They are stupider than men, therefore not as guilty in the eyes of many.

The recidivism rate of women is lower and Judges tend to go easy on women since they're women.

Fuck, marry and kill.
You know middle bitch would be down to help you kidnap more women for your storm shelter harem.

BECAUSE THEY ALREADY GOT A SLAP ON THE ASS

Ok I'll leave now

Yeah. Mine was older than these hoes too. Fuckin English teachers man.

A slap on the butt is more suitable

Nice crimes get wrist slaps.

Because it's hot

Attached: badger.gif (320x300, 39.52K)

one of the primary functions of prison is to remove people from the gene pool and thus curtail their reproductive potential, particularly criminal males with low IQ, low impulse control, psychopathic tendencies, etc. Attractive young women are treated differently because they are seen as inherently valuable and have a relatively short reproductive window. Putting a woman in prison from 25-40 is a lot different than doing it to a man. Anyway, human society is female-centric, it is what it is.

Men do too, unironically.
Sex crimes aren't prosecuted as harshly as they should be. I've seen men who were in school to become teachers, get caught with CP (obviously intended on diddling his students) and walk with just an RSO registry and probation.

Ha

a leaf that isn't retarded wow

Because men and women are not the same and should not be treated the same.

Attached: Smug Woof.jpg (1492x1080, 734.18K)

>one of the primary functions of prison is to remove people from the gene pool and thus curtail their reproductive potential
Prisoners have a fairly high fertility rate, unfortunately. Went to school with a lot of little niglets whose daddies were in prison, even some white trash kids.

Why is it always white women doing this?

Because nobody cares enough about inner city schools to prosecute black teachers, and white male students usually don't like black girls.

Being a teacher means getting a job. Not a lot of negroes, naturally.

Attached: Smug Blond Fairy.jpg (1280x720, 429.05K)

Fpbp

Do all of these teachers just get caught fucking niggers who brag to their friends?
Not one white side I went to school would fuck yo a lay like this bragging to the rest of us.

Attached: 9AC5828A-50B1-4A1A-8F95-ECFC8F826FA0.png (301x487, 208.97K)