Shit like this is legit orwellian. Not to mention the whole movie was yet again an anti-white message

Shit like this is legit orwellian. Not to mention the whole movie was yet again an anti-white message.

Attached: 1656522896943.jpg (1136x1761, 535.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

embracerace.org/resources/racing-elsa-in-disneys-frozen-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the characters are white
How is it anti white

When you see the last image and instantly have sympathy for the villain. Even though I haven't seen the movie and never will.

bottom pic

I watched frozen 2
Idk where you got that scene

fucked if I know, I don't watch globohomo cartoons

I think maybe they ran through some random town and it had nigs in it. All the named characters were still white in frozen 2
Movie was shit though

>All the characters are white
>How is it anti white
Its about the message you retard:
embracerace.org/resources/racing-elsa-in-disneys-frozen-2

fucking brainlet faggot

maybe you should just let it go Hans

Attached: 16201.png (555x509, 263.14K)

Did you even read the article? It describes the main character as a white savior with racial magic. Do you have a problem with the main characters being women? The movie doesn't really attack men

Ass. That was ass.

only saw the first movie where the main villain was a white guy for some absurd reason, and the twist wasnt even good.

It’s just being true to reality. The first film took place before the 2015 migrant crisis brought hordes of niggers to Scandinavia

Do you want the villain to be a violent nigger or something? Do you think in a perfect European ethnostate that bad people don't exist?

lol, i fucking love how easy it is to trigger right-wingers.

Ngl the sequel was weird as fuck portraying samis in drab, brown clothing and treated as basically native american-lite.

what is a woman?

Attached: c.png (1180x1572, 393.65K)

jewish people aren't white and never will be

You didn't watch it, you lying cunt. It's impossible not to notice how Arendel suddenly is half black in the 2nd movie. You're going to say you don't remember the black guard captain too?

Kill yourself,gaslighting tranny kike. It's Arandelle's town square. Why would there even be a random town full of nigs in 18th century northern europe? As if that somehow makes it acceptable.

Attached: 780w-463h_111819_meet-the-frozen-2-characters-4-1.jpg (780x463, 226.26K)

Bottom looks like oslo 2022