Jews always lie

>jews always lie
>jews wrote the bible
Curious facts here. :^)

Attached: chadpost time.png (256x256, 63.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGu9nKVt9Rc
ourrabbijesus.com/articles/can-we-call-jesus-rabbi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jew is the son of Jewish god

jews lied to you about writing a bible
they didn't

very curious

Attached: christcuck double-standards.jpg (963x1024, 95.64K)

>book is all about jews, notorious liars
>but this time they didn't lie
more curious by the moment :^)

you must be 18 or over to post here
>vnr

>worship a man named Jewsus, who gets called 'rabbi' by his followers
>Christianity isn't Jewish

Attached: 1656277145993.jpg (1079x789, 463.79K)

Rev 3:9
Also www.rhinoplasty.com

Aryans wrote the Bible.

Modern jews aren't Israelites.

> jews always lie
> but this time they didn't
you just did it again

Actually I was talking about Islam that time. :^)
>jews always lie
>OP, you are a jew
>also, my favorite book is written by a jew
????

WE WUZ JEWS
>and jews also always lie so
Lol

aryans circumcised themselves? And celebrated passover? And prayed at the temple in jerusalem?
Curious

Luciferian shills :(

Very curious indeed

Attached: (((Bible))).png (961x1912, 182.32K)

You see user, THEY WUZ JEWS N SHIET
>mozart
JEWISH
>beethoven
JEWISH
>shakespeare
OH YOU KNOW HE WAS JEWISH
>king Louis 14
JEWISH BABY
>Adolf Hitler
OBVIOUSLY JEWISH

Seriously how can you look at the rich tapestry of BLACK KANGZ and JEWISH KANGZ and deny that WE WUZ KANGZ?

thats the star of remphan

the jews of israel have abolsutely nothing to do with the "jews" of the modern day

Attached: jesus not jew 2.png (1134x3939, 1.26M)

Yes! Absolutely! Only they would.

youtu.be/YGu9nKVt9Rc

Attached: main-qimg-7b343d675a4b7a5237fa074c3312f75f-lq.jpg (236x295, 20.67K)

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>call out the jews and their lies
>nooooo you're... jewish?
Lol get better material jewtards. What's the next one?
>why hasn't OP criticized Islam and Judaism ALSO!!!!!
They're also jewish lies lmao.

Got anything else to say or are you just gonna sit there being a jew at me?

the bible was written by god him self you heretic satan worshiping fag

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

ourrabbijesus.com/articles/can-we-call-jesus-rabbi/
>But the gospels themselves explicitly spell out the word “rabbi” in reference to him. And Jesus himself speaks as if he expects that we as his followers would think of him as our “master.” It seems very appropriate, then, that if we are his disciples, we should speak of him as our “rabbi.”

Attached: 1640447294645.jpg (670x426, 52.16K)

>>jews always lie
Yes

>>jews wrote the bible
Wrong, christians wrote the bible, jews are khazars that coverted to talmudism, which in turn evolved from the pharisean practice while christians evolved from the essenes. Basically modern judaism and christianity share a common ancestor but aside from that aren't related at all.

>jews always lie
>cite jewish lies in a book about lies
cool argument jew, how about you-
actually I have this gold I left over in this big walk in oven you can have it but you gotta go pick it up yourself. :^)

Why is he called a rabbi?
I though he's not a jew.

Attached: 1643293094450.png (450x450, 155.82K)

>actually they weren't jews they were just jews who didn't actually do jewish things in the same way that other jews did
>you see goy, I am an orthodox rabbi!
Wow cool argument from your jew book. Let me GUESS:
>we wuz actually jews n shiet nigga

Also why does it say 'salvation is from the jews"?
I was told Bible is anti-jewish, WTF?

Attached: 1640798718027.jpg (1024x768, 109.82K)

Modern day "Jews" are not the people who wrote the bible you stupid kike

>>jews always lie
>Yes
BUT THE JEW BOOK IS ACTUALLY 100% TRUE THIS TIME THEY DIDN'T LIE. SOURCE? WHY THE JEW BOOK OF COURSE LMAO.

What idiot is surprised to learn the jews wrote the bible

>you see goy, we WUZ jews
>and also those jews are not the same jews as the other jews
>we wuz the jews, not the jews

Follow their bloodline and history you stupid faggot
You'll find they're not "Jews", didn't write the bible/Torah, don't have a covenant with God, AND THE BIBLE TALKS ABOUT THEM DOING ALL THIS SHIT

>modern Jews
>Jews of the Bible
Not the same

Man I sure love ancient Aryan custom of circumcision straight from Aryan man's holy land - Isreal.
Armite fellow Aryans from Isreal?

Attached: 1643293143299.jpg (810x810, 331.3K)

ROMULUS
>JEWISH
EMPEROR NERO
>JEWISH
GERMANIC PAGANS
>OH YOU KNOW DEY WAS JEWISH BRO
SOCRATES
>JEWISH
ARTISTOTLE
>OBVIOUSLY A JEW

WE

WUZ

Haha totally right my Aryan brother. We wuz the jews and Jesus wuz actually Aryan, not Jew. He was only called a Rabbi and did jewish things to trick the other jews, and not non-jews. Obviously we are the jews and Jesus was another kind of jew that wasn't bad unlike the other jews who all lie. And the jews didn't lie this time in the bible even though they ALWAYS lie every other time.
>yep that's us
Oh hey Poland, can you please stop making sausages with Pork? It's simply not very ARYAN of you. And the Bible says that Pork is unclean. Additionally, I am having a son and would like a doctor to chop the tip of his penis off, as is the Aryan way.

Let's be honest here my fellow Aryan bro from Isreal, if your god is not circumcised, if you don't think Israelites are your ancestors and you don't consider Isreal to be your holy land, you are basically jewish and should be stoned to death like our Aryan texts tell us to do.

Attached: 1648460361228.jpg (1024x768, 97.75K)

Jews are modern convert pharisees and are related to hebrews of old as much as i could be related to a swede.

>Yes! Aryans mutilated their dicks and their kids dicks and then sucked the blood away while worshipping a schizo deity and creating no valuable civilization, culture and art and dewlling in the desert like useless mother-fuckers! YAY! WE WUZ DA REEL JOOZ AN SHEIT!
Nigger tier cope, only a christcuck would stoop so low.

Attached: WE WUZ JOOS.png (960x622, 174.34K)

>JEW BOOK
It's a christian book. The bible shares some parts even with the Qur'an, does this makes the bible a muslim book? Or more simply they all share a common ancestor they branched off at some point?

did you just called me a faggot to later absolutely validate everything I said?

That's right my aryan brother, we wuz the jews and thus the jewish books are important to us! You see, Jesus was another kind of jew that you call "Rabbi" but was actually not Jewish.
>how does that work
Well, you see, we wuz da jews and Rabbi Jesus was actually only calling himself a rabbi to trick other jews
>the jews we wuz not
Oh we're being honest? If you don't LITERALLY think this jewish book written by jews isn't actually not about jews then you're gonna go to hell.

so tiresome...

Attached: Quoting verses.png (1091x596, 84.57K)

christians are very intelligent observe how they tirelessly work their intelligence into overtime as they deftly mental gymnastics their way out of is this and make other seemingly paradoxical conundrums.

Attached: 1654822377920.jpg (1000x500, 189.67K)

>Use newspeak to define your worldview
>Jews now obfuscate terminology
>Mistakenly identify israelites as modern jews
Many such cases