Why do you guys hate Latinas so much? They vote Republican, they're trad, they're conservative...

Why do you guys hate Latinas so much? They vote Republican, they're trad, they're conservative, they can make White babies, they support White interests, they're pro Law and Order, they're Christian, they're hard working, they do the jobs that Americans don't want to do, they marry the White men that White women don't want to marry, they hate Blacks and are racist against them. What's the problem here exactly?

Attached: FV0aC5pXwAA86YT.jpg (1844x2766, 623.27K)

>latinas
Its latinx first of all, secondly spics are smelly beaners.

Fuck off back to the shithole your people built, spic.

Attached: 1604942134803.jpg (2000x1000, 614.79K)

not like me. simple as

I love mexicans if they didnt have such a violent culture I would put them with the Japanese in top five friend circle.

The white ones are more desires than the fat ugly brown ones. I find the white ones are often crazy too. Race mixing makes people more psychotic.

Mexicans are sweet people but most Hispanics turn their areas into ghettos. There's always trash everywhere and the kids are loud wild animals.

FPBP
Sage all latinx threads

Latinos look dirty and ugly

Come home, white man.

Attached: 1655920966900.webm (540x960, 694.01K)

Just a bit better than niggers

Attached: 1643551047613m.jpg (1024x823, 147.64K)

>Drive deliberately loud shitboxes through residential streets with the stereo cranked to 11
>light off fireworks every night of the year into the wee hours
>litter fucking everywhere
>let their spiclets run roughshod in stores and neighborhoods
>refuse to report the rampant child abuse from relatives
I'm gonna say you have to go back chief. You're barely better than niggers but Clarence Thomas is closing the gap.

Attached: 1552345925725.jpg (932x960, 100.89K)

1 in 5 Latinos are tolerable and can assimilate

1 in 100 blacks are

1 in 100,000 jews are

Where do you live Cali? Thats not Mexican culture.

Fact:
Hispanics are going to collegest a higher rate than whites.

The best schools in Texas are hispanic majority schools.

Mexicans are more fit than whites upon entering the US.

Better culture, fitter, more educated. Truth is you guys think theyre like blacks, but theyre not.

I will intercourse with her day and night.

We don't hate them. We hate the Jews for bringing them here.

...which one?

Big booty Latinas are allowed in the ethnostate.

I'd pay that little girl more than that

I am strongly tempted to become the "burnt-out white nationalist with latina gf" meme. Got some real high-caste mestizas around here. My only qualms are I really want to pass on my blue eyes and there are lots of beaners working for me so I wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers by taking one if their 18yos.

Impregnate as many Latinas as you can then leave the state and do it again!

Attached: Breeding_Latinas.jpg (1280x1280, 830.2K)

The white latinos are fucking obnoxiously woke. I've always gotten along better with the racist brown indios.