He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: 20220629_145314.jpg (1039x750, 155.68K)

>random twitter post

Attached: 1641066561319.jpg (828x570, 44.84K)

Well, then Defund the Democrats

Its the other way around.

Attached: 3jLwOCm3.jpg (700x449, 48.72K)

People who divide a nation into two groups are quite literally demons. Neither side is correct, but most importantly, OP Is a faggot.

No he's not but I wish he fucking was. Except that the Dems are the school children

Trumps energy policies were correct and so were his warnings to Europe not to be so dependent on Russian oil and gas. This is a fact.

they're both retarded and brown.

I would say the shooter is the government, the left are the cops, and the right are the parents being held back from stopping the shooter.

The right is too pussy to ever to do anything

:Exhausted emoji: :exhausted emoji:
/\|

There's a difference in being more cautious to using violence as a means to an end, as opposed to being a screeching blue hair cunt that thinks burning women's health clinics down is perfectly acceptable

So both need to be put down and overpowered? That's what I'm reading.

... And Any Forums is that strange but smart autistic kid who slit both their throats while they slept.... Metaphorically of course

Bot that posts a Twitter bot. Classic.

SO THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

All I see the right do is complain about shit meanwhile migrants are stealing everything they ever worked for in this country as it goes to shit. There will never be a civil war and most right wingers are just larp

this & holy fuck check those Satanic digits
please don't kill me Sam

>If I can't murder babies, the people who are stopping me are murderers!
Lefty logic is quite something.

19 cops guards blocked entrance when
19 children were murdered
it's a ritual

Try not to break your fingers when typing out your rage

Literally the exact opposite. Democrats burn down cities when someone gets their fast food order wrong and republicans have 25 rifles each and will never, not even once, use them.

I’m not angry I just don’t care man accelerate is the way to go