SCOTASH INDOPONDINCE

>SCOTASH INDOPONDINCE

Attached: EvOsF8UXIAwCKl2.jpg (1079x1627, 181.68K)

Is scotash the result of burnt scots?

I luv me fukin potatos

What a fair scottish lady. I’d like to ask her hand in marriage.

>Seething sassanach

Attached: C819A0D3-E84A-4D57-A284-382B7159FC97.jpg (500x331, 29.04K)

AYE PAL
A DINNAE LIKE WILLIES THO AM INTAE FANNY

Attached: file.png (1409x1233, 1.86M)

ITS SHITE BEING SCOTASH
WIR THE LOWEST EH THE LOW

Attached: file.png (658x717, 439.9K)

You will never be a united kingdom. You have no legitimate monarchy, you have no unity, you have no future. You are a charmless amalgamation twisted by pride and denial into a crude mockery of united kingdomhood.

All the “unity” you perceive is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back Scotland mocks you. The Irish are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “allies” laugh at your pathetic political system behind closed doors.

Monarchies are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of political evolution have allowed monarchies to sniff out inbred Germans with incredible efficiency. Even royals who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a foreign monarch. Their genetic structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk duke back to London, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected parliament.

You will never be united. You wrench out a fake Saint George Day every single year and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the seperatism creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll apply for a conversion loisoince, eat some curry, convert to Islam, and watch as Scotland and Northern Ireland declare independence. Chinese tourists will visit you, confused but amused that London doesn’t even control the entirety of Britain. They’ll tear down Big Ben and replace it with a minaret, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know it is time for the noontime prayers. Your queen’s body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of her legacy is a bloodline that is unmistakably inbred.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Don’t worry, it’s just a matter of habit. You’ll get used to it.

>Eventually it’ll be too much to bear
DAFT CUNT

Attached: file.png (977x447, 333.29K)

If only the Scotts wanted true independence. Most of the Scottish want to join the EU.

>t.seething angus

Attached: 1653765647077.jpg (501x585, 45.88K)

scOHtland

eye, git it down ya

They call them "neeps". Neeps and haggis.

Scotland is much whiter than Bongland. If they secede will they keep it that way or will they let every shitskin in?

WRONG. Neeps are turnips.

Independence supporters literally talk about how Scotland has more in common with Sweden than it does England.

They talk about becoming a Scandinavian land of milk and honey and how they’ll join the EU.

You guess

Edinburgh is full of pakis and poos and all other types of shitskins with scottish accents. They are on the same slippery slope we're all on.

Are there even any Jews there? I figure every single one on the planet is either in Switzerland, Israel or here

scoatush

Attached: 1645096604657.webm (888x500, 2.61M)

Well, there's aye vitamins in bru

Attached: 1477490590178.jpg (1150x1033, 117.16K)

England has a ton, I saw one last week

Attached: 1616344522263.webm (408x720, 1.3M)