Oh my God I just got the joke

Oh my God I just got the joke.

The only reason he loves and reveres McDonalds so much is because it has his name in the company's name.

Attached: trumpmcdonalds.jpg (800x450, 60.05K)

Lol

surely he can't be THAT petty

>Donald
>mcDONALDs
this is it Trumpbros
it's over
it's really over for real

Why did I just realise this right now

mcDONALDs

How did we and even the lefties miss this joke for 6 years ??? Wtf

Kek

Nah it’s because maccas serve human meat in their beef

5D chess! he can't keep getting away with this!

because it used to be wendy's and the timeline shifted

What the fuck lmao

Cause we're retards.

This is going to bother me for days

It's because they have very stringent health standards. He hates being down sick. Almost no one get sick eating McDonalds because their whole supply chain and training is geared so an idiot can keep it food safe. It's also decent, minus the s0i in the buns and sauces.

We missed it cos of how words work in our minds.
We see Donald and McDonalds are totally different.
But not Big Don.
He just sees the Donald.

You had one job user. You're fired.

Attached: McDonald-Trump-canvas-print.jpg (640x640, 71.16K)

He doesn't, that's just marketing for retards so he looks like one of us. There is no way a 70 year old is out there just gobbling down macdonalds without getting his gut all fucked up.

That meal he's eating cost $3.47 when he was president, now that same meal is 27 dollars, thanks Biden

Attached: mcdonald_trump_by_pinkponyx_db9eaf9-fullview.png (1024x1423, 1.21M)

>yellow+red=orange
how deep does it go

He's finished
The walls are closing in...

Does he eat all his fries before eating his burger?

Attached: o-face.png (800x769, 126.27K)

7 silvers

Attached: karl_tanner_4.png (300x300, 118.6K)

I do. The fries go bad fast. He also had them delivered from a random McDicks before that flight so they're already getting cold.

Mc = Main Character

WTF HOW IS THIS WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE

>health standards. He hates being down sick. Almost no one get sick eating McDonalds
False. Everytime i eat mcshits i feal sick about 20-30 minutes later.

I didn't even know there was a joke.

Eh I dunno ours is kind of ok. Check your ingredient list it might make you feel better. A lot of eating is psychosomatic. It's not the best and homemade is better but if you aren't getting food poisoning it should be ok to eat on occasion.

Donald Trunk is based the liberals project all their qualities on him just like an anorexic woman looks in the mirror and see's herself as too fat.

Only retards eat them separate. You have to eat them together otherwise it all tastes like shit.