I hope you’re ready, Any Forums

Before you go out on your first date, user.

Will you be able to say “yes” or “no” to this question: "are you ready, willing and able to have a baby in 9 months.”

If you said yes, congratulations user, you have a date!

If you said no, enjoy being a loner, user. She just unmatched you.

Attached: 1569680941791.jpg (825x748, 105.91K)

id rather be alone

I am a man and this is the first thing I ask women. Most of them think I am joking. I am not. 5 kids minimum

Don't threaten me with a good time...

just use a condom or a pill nigger.

Hoes mad

>what is a condom
>what is living in a state that doesnt outlaw abortion
>americans outing themselves as whores who just want sex
honestly americans are so retarded they continue to amaze me

denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance
They are at bargaining

Why the fuck have all women suddenly completely forgotten that birth control, condoms, and plan B are all still readily available?

These roasties now think their worst nightmare is having to get married to a non chad. Chads going to make them abort even if its illegal.

Lol this abortion change made women think about what its like living in reality.

Yes... yes, that... That sounds exactly like it always has, through all of time.
In fact, I learned that lesson myself, from the first wife.
When I met the second, my first thought was, 'Am I willing to breed this? If not, walk away now.'
If only I lived in a society where men and women were raised sane, it wouldnt have taken a decade of degeneracy and a child lost to the single mothers of the world to learn what it means to be white and male.

oh no women will have to engage in a monogamous, mentally-beneficial relationship from now on nooooooooooooooooo

I don't date women who have sex or think about sex on a first second or third date.

Maybe these whores should spend a week getting to know a man instead of jumping in bed with a barfly or tinder match within 1 hour

If you're having sex in the first place there's always a chance of you having a kid anyways even with contraception. Even then you shouldn't be a sex addict having sex with random people anyways, you stupid thots.

Expect:
[x] hoe's mad
[] hoe's not mad

women be like
>are you ready to have a baby

and im like
>are you ready to have a baby every year until you cant

Attached: smug (2).png (271x427, 194.3K)

Why is everyone suddenly acting like contraceptives don’t exist?

Attached: 9F1E1682-0D9F-4914-A09D-500CCFC654C8.jpg (736x721, 35.95K)

>Are you ready, willing and able to sign away your rights to child support should I decide I'm ready, willing and able to be a father in 9 months without the mother in my life?

This

That question proves why abortions are so important to them, they are only willing to fuck niggers who will not be around in 9 months.

As if this vaccinated nigger cattle could get pregnant let alone carry to term kek

Attached: 1656414975913.png (590x750, 384.25K)

That's already my position as a man.

Cope, just wear a condom whore

>Why the fuck have all women suddenly completely forgotten that birth control, condoms, and plan B are all still readily available?
it was never about birth control. It was always about having a steady stream of sacrifices for moloch.

Attached: 1652057022251.jpg (709x1024, 149.47K)

So you don’t date women, got it

I’ve been married 20 years, this doesn’t affect me.

Men already had to be prepared for that outcome anyway. Women routinely lie about their birth control status and our gynocentric family court system always awards child support even in the most outrageous cases of paternity fraud.

Attached: 20220626_135344_0.jpg (1024x768, 166.79K)

The magic words on internet dating are "I will not have sex with you if you would consider having an abortion (very important)."

> first date
> are you ready and willing to have a baby in 9 months?

Shut up you stupid whore. Why would you even ask this unless you intend to to have unprotected sex and get bare back creampied on every first date? Male and female condoms still exist, birth control still exists, plan b still exists, pull out method still exists, and at the bare minimum half of the states and Canada will guarantee you access to abortion.

These people have no idea how stupid this makes them look to normal people.

Attached: 1656133399334m.jpg (819x1024, 61.63K)