Racist black superintendent actually fired

The San Dieguito Union High School Board unanimously voted to fire Superintendent Cheryl James-Ward, who made the divisive remarks during a board training session on diversity, equity and inclusion back in April.
Michael Allman, a board trustee, was citing data that showed Asian students are getting fewer D and F grades than other ethnic or racial groups in the district when he asked James-Ward, “Do we know why Asian students do so well in school?”
James-Ward, the district’s first Black superintendent, responded that it is because the students are from rich families originating from China.
A board member argued that cultural issues rather than wealth may be a more important reason behind Asian American success. However, James-Ward doubled down on her argument.
“We look where our kids live,” she said. “In my community, Carmel Valley, I have, not so much today, but up until a couple years ago, we had a large influx of Chinese families moving in sight unseen into our homes, into the community, and that requires money.”

Attached: IMG_0099.jpg (1536x1348, 211.49K)

dumb sheboon is dumb

>Purely environmental factors

>“Do we know why Asian students do so well in school?”
>it is because the students are from rich families originating from China.

How does a Nigger live in Carmel Valley?

based black queen telling the truth. the chinese coming to today aren't the same as the taiwanese or hong kong migrants from 40 years ago.
today's migrants are only loyal to china.

nigger

>even the black elders are dumb
for fucks sake. people are allowed to be smart and in the case of asians....smart and soulless lols.

but seriously, it does seem like the only smart black old people are always republican.

280k superintendent salary

based, white x asian is the future

rekt by the CCP

nigger fatigue level: crimson

They’re 90% spies. I know one of my college professors was one, one of my former supervisors got busted for scratching off serial numbers on Chinese military equipment and was reselling them, they stole the plans for the F-35 but not the documents on how to maintain them - resulting in a bunch of rusted scrap heaps on the runway. The United States would benefit heavily if we were to return to isolationism.

Not even true for the Chinese who immigrated here back in the 60s and 70s. Most of them were dirt poor.

She is correct though.

Easier to study when you have a family who looks after you.

Hard to study when you have to worry about things like homelessness.

I see nothing wrong with being pro your own race. I myself am a white supremacist

So she answered a gotcha question incorrectly and got sacked. Had she said chinks are smarter than niggers she’d have been sacked, too. This isn’t a win and you are a moron, OP.

stupid chinese eat shit.
look at what's happening in canada and australia. more people need to wake up and realize what's going on.

bugmen dont need to steal when jews sell them all the stolen classified tech already

nobody is homeless in carmel

Most people in China are fucking dirt poor and live in a society where they run people over in their cars and never look back because the legal issues are such a hassle. Pretending that poor Chinese don't exist is ridiculous. There are many, many reasons why the grades shake out the way they do, but in my opinion, the biggest factor is that black students know the system would rather implode inwards on itself than be accused of anti-black racism, so they're basically set.

>why the grades shake out
niggers are lower iq than gorillas