Anti Marijuana

Why is Any Forums opposed to the legalization of Marijuana/weed.
>Any Forums isn’t a one person
I’m talking about general sentiment

Attached: B26F59B0-FC17-46B9-9376-68494DCF24ED.jpg (1125x702, 827.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/archaeologists-think-theyve-discovered-the-worlds-first-marijuana-dealers-36985
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let the states decide.

Weed is for trannies and niggers

It's federally legal though

because nu-Any Forums is reddit and smoking weed is "immoral" so they have to circle jerk around how much they are against it.

I like smoking weed to relax at night after I'm done working. It's not for everyone, but I should be allowed to decide if I want to or not.

>Why is Any Forums opposed to the legalization of Marijuana/weed.
Because it comes with 18 layers of "fuck you" taxation

Nigga, tf you talking about? Marijuana is still illegal on a federal level.

Ukraine

Attached: dude_weed.png (644x449, 414K)

Only boomers and commies are against weed. The only reason weed is illegal is because 100 years ago William Randolph Hearst (who also started the Spanish-American war using a hoax) said niggers and spics would rape white women in broad daylight if marijuana was available. It was made illegal shortly after.

The hemp cars Ford was working on were near indestructible and based af

My body my choice.
But rightoids are too obsessed regurgitating what their party tells them they can't see that.

Wrong. It is a Schedule I controlled substance. They have just been somewhat lax with enforcement as states make it legal.

Why do they get all the fun?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1280x720, 108.5K)

I used to view it as completely harmless, but seeing how it’s affected some of my friends and reading more studies has me convinced that it’s poison.

there's nothing like sitting back listening to a good record and smoking a joint while you're wore out at the end of the day

>fired for no vaccine
Nooooo
>fired for smoking pot on the weekend
Yesssssssss

Fuck republicans you people are hypocrites

It's unconstitutional because it's racist. The entire ban was based on saying niggers and beaners would rape white women. Just shows you social justice is all corporate astroturfed trash when no one cares about the real issues.

weed is for niggers

Jews made you think that via rap music.

Sry I'm high dog

So the white man can't have weed?
Guess I'm a Democrat now. They stand for the white man's cannabis rights.

Attached: 400000-keks.jpg (256x384, 20.81K)

Nigga the fuck are you talking about? Racism is not unconstitutional, and neither are racially motivated policies.

People who say weed is for niggers are the niggers. Just because you are too neurotic and anxious to smoke doesn’t mean the rest of us have sticks up our ass.

Weed is for children.

Consistent weed smoke is proven to lower T and sperm motility but idgaf I be smokin err day I got plenty to spare

Ok, 12 year old.

>and neither are racially motivated policies.
They can fall under the Equal Protection clause, as you should have surely noted by now.

No reason it should be illegal. Booze and cigarettes are, after all.
But also this. Weed is degen as hell and if you're wasting your time smoking it you should probably get some hobbies or a job.

Because Cannabis prevents and cures serious illnesses cheaply and effectively. This does not pair well with our Healthcare-for-profit businesses.

Attached: 7E847939.jpg (424x575, 73.71K)

Alcohol can do the same shit. Same with cocaine. Or any drug.

I've seen lives ruined by alcohol and cocaine. But 98% of people can enjoy a couple drinks here and there. And also known plenty of people who did coke occasionally (others too whop fucking railed it in college) and were perfectly fine.

I also know potheads and people who smoke regularly or occasionally. The potheads, like the alcoholics and cokeheads, are ruining their own lives with their drug of choice. It's called addiction and needs to be addressed.

But why can't you let those of us who enjoy it just fucking enjoy it and stop prohibiting what we do in our own free time with our own bodies? The only harm I cause when I'm high is to my waistline by crushing an entire bag of Frito's.

Shut up. It does not.

understandable

Herb of Wisdom don’t kill no one. Herb of Wisdom help you understand. Herb of Wisdom natural healer. Herb of Wisdom life preserver

I'm not against weed, I just don't subscribe to the duuudeee maaaaaan sentiments or the culture behind it. As someone who induldges from time to time, I'm very thankful for being sober on the day of my recent home invasion resulting in me shooting and killing the intruder. The last thing I wanted was to be shackle cuffed and handcuffed to the investigation table high having to explain my actions, let alone actually committing the action itself. Same sentiments towards paranoid/anxious people, you are like that for biological and evolutionary reasons, it makes you into a proficient defender & protector. Trying to run from Nature/GOD is why we are in the mess we are in

Weed is one of those topics where Any Forums goes full npc mode. Same with ufos (not aylmaos acutal ufos)

Weed is a wonderdrug for chronic pain patients and hemp as a material is incredible. If kids cant get put on hormones i should be allowed to legally smoke a joint if i choose to do so

CBD with no thc helps with chronic pain.
You cant get high but get the benefits of the plant.

Thats what should be legal, any other opinion is drug talk

Any Forums isnt one person retard

no bump

I dont necessarily need it to be illegal, although I would prefer it, just to see how mad leftists and degenerates would be. I’ll never touch it and I encourage everyone around me to stay away from it too.

Bottom line is I simply don’t respect anyone who smokes weed. It weakens your body and mind, makes you lazy, and all around just turns you into a faggot.

Oh you mean from the amendment that can be construed however a court feels fit? Equal protection is used to fight racism in some contexts, but it is not an explicitly anti racist clause. Equal protection may justify things like civil rights, however, passing a law for racist reasons would not necessarily violate equal protections in all cases. Border control passed for racist reasons would not be a violation of equal protection.

That shit stinks. I’m personally tired of smelling it everywhere

you're coming off really gay right now and i'd like you to chill with that so i can explain why you're wrong

I never called for prohibiting anything. I’m just saying that it’s not harmless, and anyone promoting the idea that it’s some miracle drug is acting in a very irresponsible manner.

What about those Yamnaya chad warriors? They smoked weed.
iflscience.com/archaeologists-think-theyve-discovered-the-worlds-first-marijuana-dealers-36985

Also, what’s it to you if a Black or tranny smokes weed. Why can’t you mind your own business? Feels like an excuse to fill up jails.

Attached: 48C067CC-5BDE-48FC-8304-07165E452573.jpg (1024x747, 200.37K)

Go ahead

Because jews use it as tool to subvert. Sheepdom collapses on it but a scholar does not.

I feel this way about curry

Attached: MODERN CANADIAN.jpg (801x1200, 240.89K)