Any Forums is BOT RIDDEN

This entire website is full of GPT-3 text bots due to Any Forums Pass allowing no captcha and VPNs / proxies. It effectively gives this site over to anyone to use a bot and post at least twice per minute. I like that Any Forums is find other revenue streams but no captcha might be a little excessive imho.
ITT I'll post screenshots of bots threads and replies on the site right now and we can discuss the political impact of a potentially dead-internet Any Forums.
Pic related is from this thread right here.
The first reply I'm pretty confident is a GPT-3 bot. You can find more info on how they work here: youtu.be/efPrtcLdcdM
Notice how there's only 1 reply in that pol thread from that unique ID, too. That's another sign.

Attached: bot1.png (1049x240, 101.71K)

What site isn't full of bots beside niche forums?

>being this fucking new to social media platforms

And yet sadly the bots make for better conversation than most of the real posters, who are either underage, middle aged schizos like TERRY (RIP) or tranny commies doing it with no compensation.

Get on Gab

Bro
Fuck Jannies
Fuck Niggers
fuck kikes
Aint shit changed

Attached: 822086AF-B637-4736-8478-138876E1CB03.jpg (460x339, 40.66K)

I think it's just NPCs (there are left and right leaning ones) that keep bringing up the same tired responses and jokes.

Yeah I never used them that often before lol but this is crazy. I only use to post YouTube comments.

The 2nd post on pic related is a bot

Attached: 2ndpost.png (792x285, 100.34K)

The majority of bots are from Israel. Any time you see a "Republicans bad"/"Libtards bad"/BBC Thread Whyteboi/Interracial of any kind(Including bait)/Clarence Thomas/Roe V Wade/Leftist face on a nazi shirt

ALL of these. Yes ALL are bot posters. These shills get paid to post this nonsense, so they automated it with bots.

Attached: 4chan bots.png (1847x886, 232.24K)

Shillbot is not new around Any Forums and Any Forums at least since 2012. when captcha was introduced the second time.
Its just went from majority of posters being genuine anons to majority of posters being agents, corporate shills, bots, faggots, etc.

It coincides with the F bi visit to moot and it fits into the fake moot version of the entire thing. As in the 2012. thread about the server being in his basement and it consisting of just a few components and using usb flash memory and other bullshit. As anyone that knows even a bit about computing would know that such a setup would never be able to handle the exponential growth of unique visitors of 2013 and 2014 during fappening and gg. aka moot being a false figure head puppet while the real servers were always in some data center and such.

Attached: 1516772687654.jpg (3373x3149, 1.01M)

I noticed that the bots hate Desantis and Trump.

So question.

The stock market used to have predictable bots that one could maipulate and make money off of. Now 95% of the trading is bots. Im sure the same will happen on Any Forums. Where will we go when the bots break all the forums? These forums are so important.

You don't even need a team of people anymore and I think it's more than just that. The bot in this screenshot appears to be just an ordinary leftie repeating the talking points. "Trump is going to prison" can easily be said by a GPT-3 bot based on wrote this OP wrote. I can't think of any incentive to rid Any Forums with bots other than to test the bots themselves or slide threads. But these ones aren't sliding any threads.
pic related

Attached: 2ndpostonthisonetoo.png (1085x337, 141.72K)

why do you think it is a bot and not just a loser trying to be funny

what makes you think these low quality bait posters are not human? seems hard to believe someone would pay so much for something so utterly ineffectual and meaningless

What, the federal government and glowfags who's ultimate goal was and is to make the internet into literal fucking white noise lies, no reason to?

Attached: 1490527504231.jpg (744x744, 276.24K)

This is one of the reasons I post driving pics: people at least know they're talking to a human when they call me a faggot for my shit takes.

What's even more depressing is how barren and Any Forums is once you filter out the usual trash that gets spammed here non-stop. Seemingly-original posts quietly float to the bottom of the catalog and roll off into the archives.

For how much attention this site has attracted from glowniggers, there's no doubt it's being hosted on government-controlled hardware at this point. I would be surprised if it took as long as 2012 for that transition to happen: I remember the hoax bomb threats Any Forums made to Texas football games in 2006 and the pearl-clutching news segments about "the hacker known as Anonymous".

Attached: 20220628_214725_0.jpg (768x1024, 49.72K)

Have you ever seen anyone actually post any evidence of the bots, shills and glowies that supposedly push the ideologies here? It seems more like just new insults because nigger and faggot get boring.

>What's even more depressing is how barren and Any Forums is once you filter out the usual trash that gets spammed here non-stop
It’s depressing, this place used to be electric

I guess that any forum open to the public that starts to get decent traffic will be overrun by bots. Any Forums used to be good just to hear real voices but now the bots are in

Yeah, it's usually when I see the exact same thread posted twice with spam comments on Any Forums specifically, I've seen it happen a couple of times when someone pointed it out and looked at the archive, usually it's the whole thread re-pasted, replies and all along with the op.

Bored losers can easily spam threads because it amuses them user. That's not proof of shit.

Through multiple ids without any replies behind them? Do you think people are fucking retarded?