Looks like pandemic is back on our menu, boys!

Looks like pandemic is back on our menu, boys!

Attached: 1656430788824.png (1146x992, 339.36K)

I hope so
Working at the office sucks
Sure I watch anime all day but it still feels like a cage cause I can't play games or shitpost on Any Forums
I wanna be remote and sleep all day

July 1st
Why?
>End of "pride month"
And the above should tell you most of what you need to know about it.

Ok, I'll take a guess, is it the WEF that's set to meet to discuss Monkeypox?

Just start calling it FaggotPox and they'll stop talking about it.

SIGA dumped hard.

They're still pushing the Covid vaccine. It's unreal

You are outta touch user, keep up with breaking stories.

Attached: rabbit season.jpg (1029x1280, 168.71K)

yes because they didn't declare PHEIC to avoid being "problematic" cancelling 70% of the yearly fag events on the 26th

This. I fucking called it. Don't want to ruin pride month by telling the pirates they have yet another sti.

But... My news is newer than your news.

TWO MORE JABS!!!

MONKEY POCS

Even if they do declare it what does it matter? Who’s actually going to go back in lockdown again for a much less deadly (according to current numbers when compared to Covid in its first few months), much less viral disease? Most people will probably just mask up and fuck off.

And monkeypox vaccines are just regular vaccines for polio, I think? I know it’s a pre-existing vaccine but still, which most of us have already had as children and are immunised.

Doing this all over again would decimate the G7 economies, allow Russia and China to obtain even more power than before effectively ending the elites apparent new world order/4th industrial revolution and cause much more civil unrest than before, and this time, I don’t think people will roll over as easily

Not gonna lie, I kinda enjoyed lockdown despite having to go to work anyway. Driving through totally abandoned streets every day was kino.

More VIRUS shots for the white gentiles. And 95% of ALL white people will line up to take it not knowing the vaccines are designed to only hurt the white europeans.

>newer
don't be confused by information overlaps, fear the bunny pox

Attached: FireShot Capture 1070 - bunny pox - Search - www.bing.com.png (648x388, 118.04K)

At this point I'm starting to think WW3 has been going on and we are in the Bio Warfare stages.

>has been going on
Yes. Guns, germs and steel, user.

Attached: FireShot Capture 1071 - Joshua’s House Hospice for Terminally Ill Homeless - Sacramento LGBT_ - www.capradio.org.png (766x1003, 593.17K)

Nvm I meant smallpox vaccine, which most of us still had as kids or infants.

And hell, if I don’t wanna get the vaccine I can just pretend I’m too sick to go out or that I can’t afford transport to the vax clinic because prices for fares are way too high

How fucking naive are you

Covid was the meme virus. It's just the cold. Monkeypox causes actual, physical, pain and horrific disfigurement. Big difference.

Ands it airborne, trust me bros

Naive about what specifically because there’s a lot I said that you could argue to be naive.
I’m not disagreeing but so far, no one’s died of monkeypox and cases are the exact same as Covid this time around
Is that sarcasm or no?

Monkeypox nothingburger bros, take this one as a lesson. You're fucking retarded.

Great. Lock everything down and pretend like it isn't just a pandemic of the gay sex having males

The "mail-in" votes worked pretty well for them last time so theyre definitely gonna run it back

Attached: 1598457945497.png (697x900, 929.29K)

Unfortunately, if any of those disease ridden faggots sheds his pustules on you, you're infected too.

Based. Lock all westoids down.

trust the experts

Attached: mp.png (760x857, 180.73K)

why can't all these fags just stop having sex with every single random stranger they meet for 2 weeks?

I'm not a faggot so I'm good.