Europe is the most advanced country on earth

Today Europe decided to phase out all internal combustion engines in new cars starting 2035.
theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/29/eu-countries-reach-climate-crisis-deal-after-late-night-talks

Today we are all very proud to be Europeans.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-29 17-42-36.png (999x908, 690.37K)

You probably don't even drive, anyway, that place is so damn small. No surprise here- the peasants can't have cars, noooo way.

>europe
>country

i thought mutts didn't get enough vacation days to visit europe

Europe is now a country, and Charles Michel the First is our emperor.

Attached: Charles_Michel_(49467991288) (1).jpg (800x1200, 177.66K)

>electric cars on track to be forgotten by the free market
>eu politicians spend billions "deciding" to do something that will have happened by then anyway
clownshow

Sure, seethe all you want. if you ignore that Brexit Britain does it even earlier.

Attached: UKPetrolBan.gif (1301x833, 127.81K)

We also have Queen Ursula. It means little bear. How cute is that?

Attached: ursula-von-der-leyen.jpg (1200x722, 64.36K)

We also ban hybrid and biofuels.

I feel like they make pronouncements like this every couple of months and the date keeps receding. I swear the number was 2025 just a few years ago. Europe doesn't even have a viable EV manufacturer on the continent yet except for Tesla Berlin.

>Fossil fuel cars
This one always makes me kek. Electric cars are fossil fuel cars so long as the grid is predominantly powered by fossil fuels, and France, Germany etc have committed to decommissioning their nuclear sector, most of which will be replaced with fossil fuels.

The dates are always conveniently chosen to be after the people setting them are out of office, so that if it goes well they can take credit, but if it goes poorly they can shift the blame onto the people in office when they deadline hits.

Biofules are pure cancer.

Germany is in process of restarting all their coal plants right now. Germans should revolt, because the country failed to buy coal back when the spot price was low, but now the price of coal is peaking.

2025 was for all cars to have built in tracking and speed control.

>Europe
>country

Spaghetti nigger I...

Biofuels are objectively the worst way to do it, and cause the most environmental damage. USA learned this with our last corn fuel experiment back in the teens. Leads to just incredibly harmful farming practices.

Around half of all US corn production goes to biofuels rather than food, so a lot of the 'farming subsidies' people point at to make the case that conservatives are welfare queens are actually green energy subsidies in disguise. The only way you can phase out fossil fuels with current technology on a scale large enough to matter globally is with nuclear, but all the people pushing alternative energy are opposed to this.

They also destroy your engines over time.
The nuclear energy thing is beyond me. When I saw Germany say
>WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! WE'RE DESTROYING THE PLANNET WITH CO2!!
while simultaneously getting rid of their nuclear plants, I knew this species had no future.

jah...you vill not drive and if you needs a life to go on a vacationd jah...you vill rent a art car to go spend a week in a podz and eatz ze bugginz jah.

It's the same problem everywhere. People are being taxed out the ass to save the planet, but this just enables the political establishment to de-nuclearize and stay within regulations, and at that point what people have been paying for is now negated. Instead of higher prices in exchange for lower emissions we get higher prices in exchange for de-nuclearization and emissions remain constant. De-nuclearization erases everything that people have been paying for, but people are still required to pay. The gilet jaunes protests were aimed in this direction, but it's depressing that nobody else seems to care.

you know he is jewish right? so why have a non european emperor over your fake country?

mutts are next, like it or not

1. Europe is not a country
2. it's not "more advanced" to retire a highly developed, efficient and useful technology.

Big oil bootlicker

Attached: 1652374990310.jpg (400x388, 44.08K)

>USA learned this
No we didn't
The EPA just mandated E15 fuel a couple weeks ago

Lol by 2035 just buy an electric car lol also produce more oil lol

He is no jew, he is Belgian. And he will soon conquer Ukraine and he will make Europe even bigger.

It always have been. But everyone got lazy in the last century.

Guess it's time for the reconquista v2.0! This time we're going east!

Attached: 5f15f391d3c7a.jpg (449x220, 17.08K)

Fucking boomer wheelchairs. You ever see that movie Wall-E? Fucking dumb Boomers raised whiny brats. Whiny brats raised transexuals.