Why don't niggers often cut their nails?

Laziness?
They are secretly gay?
They think it looks cool?

Attached: snoop.jpg (668x666, 108.32K)

Why are you degenerates so obsessed with Black people? If Black people didn’t exist, 99% of you people wouldn’t know what to do with yourselves.

if they actually work they'd know how much of a nuisance it is

Yellow hands wrote this

Hygiene isn't their thing

To break up weed better
Also to bump cocaine

fuh shizzle muh bizzle

they're all fags

long nails is a sign of a free man. just like long hair and long beard. that's why your boss tells you to shave. you are a slave.

>384484670

Attached: blanon.png (502x409, 170.79K)

Checked and this is the correct answer.

If white people didn't exist, you would be in Africa living in warzone. Thank a white man today, Nigger.

Attached: fgC.jpg (1024x378, 71.79K)

Yeah I notice this all the time and it's fucking gross.

Reason number 467 as to why I hate niggers.

Working on a book about these beasts.

>a nigger was near me, I could sense a nigger presence, the air turned stale once the nigger appeared, their nigger eyes upon me, their nigger gaze, their nigger vision looking my way

I’m planning to visit Africa to start more war, fool. Stupid White saviour wannabe.

its so that they can easily pick bugs out of their family members hair. they trade this bug picking for other goods and services.

Are you the every fifth word is nigger guy? Please post it again.

Nigger, shut your god damned cock sucker. The White man is superior to you in every way.

Seems like a new thing, they get gayer each year

Attached: 1646579438843.png (262x263, 69.81K)

Snoop is one of a kind.

Superior at becoming extinct? Superior at becoming a minority in their own homelands? Superior at being mostly virgins, and getting no pussy? Superior at being physically weaker? If so, I wholeheartedly agree.

Why do you? I like my nails to have some length because it makes my fingers feel more agile.

This is like a best case scenario you know damn well normally they're at least a half inch long, at least and this example I'm posting is closer to normal but still not quite as disgusting as it is when I see it daily

Attached: tumblr_obiv6f9HB51tkddlgo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 203.83K)