Are brown people jealous because they don’t have white skin...

Are brown people jealous because they don’t have white skin? I’m not baiting here but I see brown people sometimes have a chip on their shoulder and I think it’s because their skin isn’t white.

Attached: 60A55B6A-E973-4FEE-9D6D-DCF7519B457D.jpg (550x560, 155.93K)

I don't know, why don't you tell us?

Yeah, white and gold are universal beauty canons throughout history and civilization. Brown and black are associated with filth and decay.

Race isn't skin deep but yes, shitskins wish they were white, except if they're jews then they just hate us

The level of beauty and intelligence that fair skinned people can attain leads to severe genetic envy.

Fuck off we're superior

It's not that simple, lmao.

100%

French Canada is more Solutrean than any lie on this "indigenous" map.
You fucking mindless drone.

Define white people first, just a few years ago redheads were niggers and poles honorary negros, América Is a mutt country that Is killing whites, so its exactly the opposite.

I was once talking to a nigger friend about gym shit and out of nowhere he was like “bro look at your fucking eyes what the fuck, why not me man” I didn’t even know what to say. But yes, niggers are jealous of strong white features. Pic rel is nigger in post.

Attached: 5EDDFC06-D51D-4727-BD5D-BB2DC3657FF4.jpg (1080x2220, 279.64K)

It literally is though.

How does this make sense? Inuit people have dark skin and are far north in Canada. Trash map.

>Chile
>Spouts jewish lies

No, it isn't. Whites aren't just albino niggers. We have different physiognomy, skull shape and intelligence than blacks and middle easterners

I think some people would like to be fairer, specially women, but not necessarily white.
White skin doesn't look good most of the time. I mean white, white, not mutterino white skin.

Yes

Being white is having a soul.
Same reason Jewish people are angry, they lack one.

They have a chip on their shoulder because the jewish media has convinced them that they have even an outside chance of being allowed to lay hands on white women simply due to their proximity, this is due to them not actually being human beings with a soul and are more akin to human machines that go through the motions. If they were kept in their own smelly little brown shit holes they wouldn't have this idea. This causes them to become irate and shitty because like niggers they have almost no impulse control and have difficulty regulation their emotions. They don't want to be white, they just want what the kike media has promised them.

>Australia
Dont ever let them get away with calling you a mutt lmao

>he posted it again
kys leaf