Does the wall actually exist or is it some conspiracy made by right wingers?

Does the wall actually exist or is it some conspiracy made by right wingers?

Attached: 272EEC0E-C3DD-4CC6-A10D-8A7AC4A1375E.jpg (720x780, 258.74K)

>is aging a conspiracy made by right wingers?

post more pics of this ‘glow-down challenge’ shit, I want to see more seething roasties
+ you’re a faggot op

why would she miss being 16? she was always ugly. Compared to picrel at least

Attached: 1655883064446.jpg (1365x2048, 301.01K)

She's not fat, then she's fat. Simple as. Not so much a wall as just being unhealthy and unhappy.

>i miss being 16
apparently not as bad as you miss those cheeseburgers

Wow she could go to the gym and put conditioner in her hair and look good again

not the same girl.

I'm a guy and I look like she does on the left

Esti cam gheu, boss

Little obese slut couldn't work out and keep her mouth shut. So she went disgusting. If only she did that and she'd be fuckable right now.

>the wall is 16 now

Attached: 1627038500149.png (1000x750, 358.97K)

Put down fork 5x day - solved

incerca sa vorbesti romana cand vorbesti romana, poate te si inteleg

you sir are a gay homosexual

...without even looking you are the romani nigger who spams that Justin Beiber looking fag bait over and over huh?
I have almost every picture you post filtered out so you need to expand your inventory a bit

Objection! Leading question

Attached: johnny-depp-attorney-camille-vasquez-smirks-dating-rumors-video-1652893851741.jpg (1200x628, 76.69K)

Does anyone remember some busty brown politician or congresswoman?
Does that sound familiar? I saw her posted here a few times.

hitting the wall aint the same as gettin fat.

Considering most of these girls are experimenting with meth and heroin, and have double digit body counts in their teens, I'm not surprised.

Peaking in high school has become increasingly common nowadays. It makes perfect sense, too.
In the olden days, women would peak in their college years. That was back when people were still relatively healthy, and being fat was somewhat uncommon.
Well, with Americans getting fatter and fatter, and having more health issues at a younger age, it makes perfect sense that many females start going noticeably downhill at 15 or 16, and by 18 you can tell they are definitely on the decline and already peaked.
The girl in OP's pic absolutely let herself go.

It's funny when you tell people to burn more calories than you take in and they almost always say their body has a chemical imbalance and that doesn't work for them. Like they are somehow above the laws of thermodynamics or something.

Attached: 1588898443463.jpg (640x800, 71.7K)

He's not going to fuck your pussy, you know

in her case she got architected

Probably got knocked up or did drugs. I went to high school with girl that looks like her on the left, and she became a physical trainer and looks exactly how she did as she was 16. Time catches up with you if you don’t take care of yourself.

doesn't look like she's missed a cheeseburger in a while. In fact I'd wager they all make it down her gullet

Friends sister was never the prettiest but she had tits. When we were teens I sucked them and she jacked me off. I saw them 10 years later and they sag to her stomach. She looks exactly like her angry trailer trash mom now. My crush from hs redhead with a phat ass and b tits lost her ass. Now she's a lonely wine girl in Nashville. She's still pretty but it's sad that she's a drunk now and fucks corpo bros. Sad but she's on meds now.

Attached: 3446234235642.png (1276x709, 338.16K)

Pretty much every time I tell a fatass ways that I lost weight, they have every excuse under the sun as to why they can’t do it.

"The Wall" is often misunderstood. Women who are post-Wall can still get guys. The problem is they can't get guys they WANT. Note it isn't "Where have all the men gone?" It's "Where have all the GOOD men gone?"

As a young lad my father told me to ask to see pictures of a girls mum when she was in her 20's or 30's. This method never failed to detect if a girl would become an ogre later in life.

> Does the wall actually exist or is it some conspiracy made by right wingers?

women give up when they're not in a close nit social situation (i.e. real life) where they don't have to constantly compete with an immediate group of women for male attention.

Females peak at 13

At last I truly see.

THIS THIS THIS.
I am so tired of trying to explain to people all the ways they are wrong.

>I have a slow metabolism
Not an excuse. Metabolism largely has to do with how your body handles *EXCESS* calories.
>some people burn the calories as heat
>some people store the calories as fat
Obviously people don't *choose* to store the excess calories as fat, but they did choose to consume excess calories. If they know they have a slow metabolism then they need to be extra careful not to consume excess calories.

Literally 100% of fat people eat too many calories compared to how much their body burns.
Either exercise more so you can be in balance with your caloric intake, or eat less so you can be in balance with your level of exercise.

Every single fat person pretends that getting fat "just happened" and that it isn't their fault. That attitude just makes them fatter
>I didn't get fat from eating too much and exercising too little
>so I can keep doing that
Sure thing, fatty

Checked.
Unironically aging ins a conspiracy made by right wingers. In real all the cuties are taken by extraterresial jews by spaceships and they replace them with these post-wall wammen.

The fork defeated you

Big tits are only good till late twenties or early thirties, then the gravity pull's them way down.

You should really get your autism checked out.

The chemical imbalance that they're talking about is that thier body doesnt naturally burn any calories without conscious effort.
The average Joe will burn 1.5k to 2k calories a day just by existing, even if they make little to no movement. That's where the "2000 calories a day" guideline comes from. But for some people thier body maybe burns like 500 while idle, leading to a requirement of proper exercise everytime they eat basically anything.
When people blame thier imbalance they're basically just saying that it's not fair they have to work out to exist when others dont, so they dont bother. Which ofc is a lazy mindset but you can kinda understand where they're coming from. They see people eating entire large pizzas by themselves and 2 cupcakes without ever working out staying stick mode, meanwhile they drink water and eat kale and balloon the second they work out less than 10 mins in one day (regardless of the 4 hours they work out every 3 days)

nah
oh no, he filtered my post, i'm done for
it's not a he, and i don't have one, burger. Maybe it's common for males over there. Not here
probably

Yes, it does exist for men because it's men who are getting bald and uglier each year. Woman are always more valuable regardless of their age or appearance.