DID TRUMP ATTACK A SECRET SERVICE AGENT!?

THIS IS FUCKING BIG. DRUMPF IS OVER. youtube.com/watch?v=r4fAw-Qo_eA

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/29/secret-service-agent-testify-trump-wheel-jan-6 .. OR IS IT??

>Secret Service agent reportedly willing to testify Trump did not lunge at him
Row comes after ex-White House aide’s explosive testimony that portrayed a violent and unhinged Trump on day of Capitol attack

Attached: 45443543543.jpg (1524x885, 702.33K)

Debunked

Trump is going to prison.

Yes, Trump is a fucking psychopath and he almost got all of us nuked and plague'd. HELOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, I was there. He also soiled himself multiple times before driving the presidential limo into a crowded church

Attached: sae3455tr.jpg (1100x903, 190.43K)

They didn't describe how he got from the back of the limo to the steering wheel. So, it basically sounds like it didn't happen. People joke about how old and fat he is, so realistically, how can that fat, burger-wharfing deuchebag even reach the wheel? The seats leave no room for that lard ass to dive at the steering wheel.

still better than this.

Attached: 1655566080920.webm (720x1280, 601.89K)

Is that Biden taking a spill?

Haven't seen the whole video but I heard once he got up he immediately went to go sniff some kid. Is this true?

Trump's a bad motherfucker, if he had attacked a SS guard, he'd have killed him. So, I'm going with Fake & Gay.

Thank you.

>did trump attack a secret service agent?
No, he was too busy blowing up Chernobyl:

Would be incredibly based if true.
I always suspected something happened between the speech and the capitol. Was really fucking weird that he said he would be there and then just wasn't.
Shank the SS who gives a shit, he should have fought like hell to prevent his legacy being picrel.

Attached: 1611505604331.jpg (328x1024, 72.06K)

They try to make Trump sound like an unhinged lunatic but for some reason, even if it was true, it would only make him more endearing to me. But alas, the story is cartoonishly retarded
>picrel

Attached: 1580081692608.jpg (636x629, 63.69K)

This just makes me love him more. So fucking based.

Attached: 1656448822877.jpg (1768x1239, 394.33K)

Debunked about an hour after she testified. Only person going to jail is this cunt for perjuring herself

ya, or his body double.

God I hope they run with this one. So much cooler than tranny golden shower sex tapes.
I need a meme of Trump throwing grenades into the capitol building.

BASED AF! How batshit crazy would it be to see a president throwing grenades lol

He is an unhinged lunatic and you're an NPC faggot for being such a little cuck for oligarchs.

>for oligarchs.
kek It's funny you use that word since the oligarchs are the ones prosecuting him right now you idiot

the partition of the Presidential Limousine doesn't even allow for this retarded story.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 11.07.20 AM.png (2228x1468, 2.8M)

i havent seen it either but i am 100% positive thats what happened