Invades Ukraine to stop nato expansion

>does not take over ukraine
>this happens
Monkeman master strategist
Kek. How do vatniggers cope?
Let me guess
>UHHH HE NEVER WANTED ALL OF UKRAINE
>HUUURR NATO EXPANSION LIKE WASNT THE REASON AND STUFF
>ITS FOR RESOURCES IN DA EEEST. FORGET THE FACT WE CANT EVEN PROTECT GAS RIGS IN RUSSIA SETTING ON UP IN UKRIANE WITHOUT IT GETTING BOMBED WILL BE EASY LOL

Attached: kek.png (1260x958, 105.14K)

Vatniggers aren't capable of thinking for themselves

They will call it a victory for Russia right after their media spins the wheel on it

Attached: russianpig.jpg (900x900, 71.66K)

Vatniks on suicide watch.

Lmfaoo words associations and machinations but we developed longer goypai go figure slut up it and be in awe of your irony

Kek there's a reason they've been shilling more impotently than usual

I'm glad we're leaving NATO after Trump wins his third president election.
Good luck with attaching Russia guys

No need to attack Russia, you can't make it more shithole than what it already is

We'll send our intelligence agents with a one way ticket to help fight since they are getting declared Unconstitutional anyways.

I don't think they will let him win, even if he did a better job than that dementia patient who should be relaxing in a home.

New cope unlocked

>stolen land

What are you, a fucking woman? Or dumb teenager?

they can only get depressed psy op'ed incel marginalized americans that will never leave their home to support the Z niggers

Attached: 1653791997848m.jpg (1024x486, 67.22K)

Two more weeks until NATO stops getting their shit pushed in so hard in Ukraine they've demilitarized Europe and are powerless as the soldiers they sent are executed?

Nice bot containment thread

It wasn't feasible for Russia to take over the whole of Ukraine with it's existing army. Maybe, and very big maybe, it would have been possible with full mobilization but that brings a bunch of other problems. Thing is, full mobilization wasn't done so if you believe Putin was thinking of taking the whole of Ukraine you are an idiot. Without full mobilization, even if Ukraine had half the military and no support from the west, it wouldn't be possible. Offensive on Kiev, was an attempt to quickly change the government, that miserably failed. If you believe it was an attempt to conquer Kiev... What can I say...

you are wrong in your assumptions
in their eyes this situation proves they were right all along
nato IS agressively expanding so they were right to invade
dont expect from a nigger to understand responsibility

So how having Ukies in the NATO better than not having Ukies in NATO? Swedenistan and Mommyland obviously leaned towards NATO in the first place

>Swedenistan and Mommyland obviously leaned towards NATO in the first place
should've invaded them pre-emptively, eh?

Totally organic thread

Crimea looks like a pink benis

>Literally can't even keep
>NATO will get the shit pushed in
>2 more weeks unironically
LMAO cry and cope harder you spic faggot

Reading your post gave me a stroke.

Dude, they set a precedent years ago with Abkhazia and South Ossetia. Russia sets up puppet-state buffer zones where they feel there's political and economic value. By the end of the year it'll be a frozen conflict zone that nobody wants to touch with a ten foot pole, then Russian businesses start to come in and exploit their resources in exchange for propping up the damaged region.
The only reason this war is getting all this media attention is because there was more foreign investment in the Ukraine than Georgia. I think I remember seeing maybe two articles about the invasion and war in Georgia.

tl;dr, this garbage has happened before and you're way too emotionally invested this time

I have inside information that USA will leave NATO in just 2 more weeks

Go be a jew somewhere else kike

This makes no sense.
The feds only hire browns and fags now to be their toadies, and you are working for them.

I'm just a simple salt miner

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-093249.png (1080x2339, 514.6K)

Make perfect sense, shitskins love Russia
Awww :( you gonna cry :'(

Russia just defaulted and already seized many foreign investments. No company will want to touch Russia with a ten foot poll after this.

Cool go back to your containment thread faggot.

HAHAHAHHAHA

I see the point went over your head there. Russia is creating a damaged and destabilized region that won't have any choice but to deal with them.

Russia is still making their payments, they are more flush with cash than before the sanctions.
The US and her puppets are trying to stop their citizens from collecting them.

The US wants less money