Something has happened to this board in early Feb and then spread out to the rest of the domain...

Something has happened to this board in early Feb and then spread out to the rest of the domain. I can't quiet put my finger on it, but it seems to be artificial and russian in origin. have any of you bros noticed the same?

Attached: c3f.jpg (480x454, 31.55K)

omg he posted it so it must be real!
Hi cnn

>glowing

We have been under 24/7 bot attack since Kavenaugh in 2018.

I would reckon 40% of posts are bots these days

I've noticed in the past month an uptick in russian bots. like way more than theres ever been here. and its slowly crept out to every board. What the fuck is going on?

>have any of you bros noticed the same?
yes
still monitoring

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-367bfdf04925024ffe4e22252b33e533a4b77ede_1522390706.jpg (227x222, 14.35K)

>duhhhhh I have dese feelings liek russianz n shit
throw yourself into a river you fat fuck

These are bots

These aren't

Fuck off glownigger

lol faggot

Yes, a war started and then people picked teams.

Heт.

there used to be a site where you could see the ip ranges of the connections made to the board over time and there was a graph that showed an uptick in suspicious access from raids on the board and such
cant find the link anymore, could have been for 4+Any Forums tho, can't remember
i just want to turn back time sometimes

OH MY GOD MR PUTIN IS POSTING ON THIS BOARD

>i just want to turn back time sometimes
can't go back, only forward

Attached: 1655388582991.png (1024x590, 811.27K)

Wrong you chink fuck
Reminder that all frog posters are feds

it's bots drowning out users
also redditors and adl

It’s not Russians it’s bioluminescent niggers.

its called reddit
its inoperable.

Something happened where the first reply in a popular thread will usually get like 30 (you)’s. That used to be rare, and I remember overnight when it started happening (around the captcha change time)

You really think the technocrats are going manufactur opinion and debate everywhere but just leave one of the last unpoliced message boards alone? Of course its astroturfed, the difference is here if you know how to think for yourself then you can just just ignore the try hard influencers

Yes Jews upped their bits and have been working on making it illegal to go against their narrative

Lel 2018
Try 15

Russians, Indians, intelligence and law enforcement. All of these retarded niggers have been shitting up the bord for months

You are a bot plebbit spacer and so are you plebbit spacing friends :)
Glow more litteral nigger

Bots you fucking idiot. And liberal raids.