Why is it considered "politically incorrect" to address the very real crime problem in the African American community?

Why is it considered "politically incorrect" to address the very real crime problem in the African American community?

Attached: spottedandgotted.jpg (1080x1377, 215.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94zTrkr5_xY
voca.ro/160TouP5KEzb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does he have reverse Benjamin buttons disease? He looks like a tattooed baby.

Because it's usually white men (or their colored agents) enforcing white values on black culture and black values which are different but completely valid and acceptable.

Maybe he was cursed as a child when he pickpocketed a gypsy. So now he ages backwards.

free my nig shpoteem no kizzy

because people calibrating the mainstrean narrative are smart enough to know niges are to blame and effective solutions would require supressing them heavily with race-based policing

poohshiestybros, we won

Lets be honest thats little girl lol. Hes a ftm mason isnt he. Another tatooed ftm travis barker

Puberty blockers

because addressing it would fix the situation

Is that Spotemgottem? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe on. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming into the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy. That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my sneed.

this

wait isnt this nigger dead?

homo nigeriensis are increasingly of worse quality

>Yo bruh, I just shot this guy over a handful of weed, but it's okay because it's part of my valid and acceptable African American culture.

cool straw man bro, updooted!

Why does Any Forums care about this retard so much?

jews

that's no strawman

youtube.com/watch?v=94zTrkr5_xY

>Bur— Bur— Burn away a carbon beam, knock your legs off
>Tried to get away fromme,hada standoff
>Hit himin the spine,knock his dreads off
>My woadie just caught a body, I nicknamed him Randy Moss
>Thuggin' in my Reeboks, ridin' with a G-SHOCK
>Shh, I heard he shot, Draco make 'em beat box
>OG made that sharp turn, woadie spot 'em, peeled the car
>Had a mask on, Draco make 'em beat box

Attached: spotem drip.jpg (640x640, 102.48K)

Proper photo

Attached: Lumii_20220629_065443253.gif (1080x1223, 220.78K)

The irony of niggers

voca.ro/160TouP5KEzb

What's the irony?

Attached: Spotemgottem_and_pooh_shiesty.png (600x824, 835.76K)

Free Sheisty
Free Spottem
Let my niggas out that cage fr

Attached: 1656482454902.gif (620x434, 1.71M)

Attached: 829490_slide-ff500cb76409767f70bc06f131f8a0797de9cbff.jpg (4214x2809, 828K)

Free Mookey
Free Slugga
Free Spotem
Free Kshordy
Free Crackajack

Attached: mookey slugga spotem.jpg (1125x1123, 101.67K)

Because he's a nigger

>black values
being childish, loud and extremely prone to crime? depending on white people for their very survival and hating them for it? you didn't quantify so i'm trying to understand what you might mean by "black values"

Attached: sage.jpg (936x622, 139.86K)

fr