People need hard times and oppression to develop mental muscles

Without all the strive since 2010 people would have grown into complete complacency.

Without the revelations of the last two years, half of you would still be lining up to take a number and lick the boot in turns.

Attached: 2251.jpg (409x420, 76.1K)

Anglo-Amerimutts arent "developing" anything besides extreme obesity and new forms of cancer.
Anglo-Amerimutts arent "striving" anywhere.
Anglo-Amerimutt shilling isnt a "revelation"

Now go fuck yourself nigger.

Attached: 1655652862920.jpg (1242x1707, 456.88K)

I'd argue its the other way around
having to take shit makes you jaded and having shit taken from you makes you an NPC because you're living more for basic survival, like an animal, than thriving like a person.

Imagine struggling in relatively easy mode.

Struggling comes from not willing to cut a few corners here and there against an oppressive system. Are you going to pay taxes by the book if it's 60%?

being taxed to death financially, that stopped working as much once people got comfortable with poverty, they had to alter the food to be less substantial and lifestyles to be less active to tax citizen's bodies.

Not suggesting you to forge receipts with confusing company structure for $500 to save $5000, but the fact you are playing the game people set up for you willingly, 100%, 'following the rules' is where you are wrong.

Feel free to turn off the computer and head to the woods you retarded caveman

My life was fucked before I even had the chance to get a job to pay taxes. Not like its even legal for a girl the age I was when I realized my parents weren't going to do shit for me to do an onlyfans
there wasn't even onlyfans in that day. it was a decade before social media really took off and i could sneakily solicit myself online to pay for makeup so i could actually get a job. places dont hire ugly people and when you try they ask you if there's pills u can take to fix your face then shame you for being ugly and trying to get a job. like, i didn't even know thats a violation of hipa i could have sued for money, but i wasnt born knowing that so poo poo on me i guess
addiction is hard for a developing impulse control
inb4
>hurrr human brain fully developed at birth
its an experience thing

>i could have sued for money, but i wasnt born knowing that so poo poo on me i guess

That's where you and I are different. We did a guarantee for some guy, long story short, he turned a bit commie like, although there was verbal agreement to give the 25K back, the account is in my name, so I took the money.

I don't put a blanket on vipers and snakes. Beat them with a stick and make snake wine.

Idk I would at least tell a retard that an employer can't legally ask about medical history and medication during a job interview.
but i also support directly killing people who dont belong, like uggos and hypocrites, instead of doing it indirectly.

I would go and try to sue and get them into shit minimum, if it's in America you can sue for almost everything, look into small claims cost, cheap, fast and friendly for litigious claim on everything.

Once you get your first legal kill you will like it.

And I would turn in your dealer for money too, I would turn them in for free, rewards are just icing the cake.

Ausshit is not wrong for once. Broken clock etc

i prefer killing bodies because leaving survivors is unethical but even if statutes of limitations wasnt up I couldn't say when I had the interview or who it was with past the guy clearly looked like a homosexual so it would be a gay man's word against a retarded roastie's word in court.
Who's the shit fetishist court going to side with? the fudge factory fucking faggot, of course

Again, you are showing sign of mental defeatedness which is again where we are different. When I fail I try again in a different way, and just to clarify, I am not into direct violence, just because in the current environment it's inconvenient to be so.

An activist is useless in confinement, lodging complaints, lawsuits, getting people fired with gaslighting and frivolous complaints can be done every single day.

I aim to ruin one life every year. Leftists aren't exempt from living paycheck to paycheck, so that's relativity easy.

>Who's the shit fetishist court going to side with? the fudge factory fucking faggot, of course
You aren't even showing up for a fight because you have been convinced you would lose, that's how defeated you are mentally and that's your issue, I think you should fix it. Showing up is often half of the winning, since I know the world, regardless of political affiliations are filled with people who are conditioned to be a defeatist.

>i prefer killing bodies because leaving survivors is unethical but even if statutes of limitations wasnt up

And might want to fix your fingers, learn to be a bit tactful on a place with feds crawling up and down.

What? I like being as unvague as possible. I'm sorry you're so stuck up and high and mighty words carry some sort of emotional weight.
i support direct violence because again, leaving survivors is unethical and people shouldn't be forced not to kill because some dark skinned negro mama dont want her invader son beat to death
sorry sweaty, nigger should have at least swam his ass to jamaica

What mental muscles did you develop in your covid camps while your race has been getting replaced for decades you bogan fuck?

>feds
im not worried about how much further in Hell i can go if it means per chance a niglet might see my post and reflect on why people who look different shouldn't exist

That's a lot of high and mighty words coming the broke one who doesn't even have balls to sue.

Oh I remember, it's projections. Might want to check yourself, I am getting people fired, helping commies redistribute his wealth to me and you are venting on a forum.

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

Imagine being dumb enough to get hauled into a camp

/thread

>projections
No because I hate vague shit, might be why I support the belief people who look different from the whole are wrong and problematic and should be directly killed before they breed their differences into normal people. I'm trying to be as specific as possible.

Being too obvious with all the catchphrase and inconsistent sob story there fed

Yeah that is why the Jews are here to help us live to our potential. Without them humanity would be in perpetual peace and we would not take the evolutionarily path we are supposed to.

Love your enemy. He helps define you.

You don't have to imagine, you live on a prison island.

that's how they want you to think
so when the time comes not only are you 1) fucked 2) bamboozled but they can say they told you so

Attached: 671.jpg (229x213, 10.15K)