Based TURKIYE Chads are about to invade Gr*ece

CHILDREN OF THE SAME SEA
KOMSUSTAN WILL WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN ARMS, BOYPUSSIES AND STOMACHS FULL OF HRT

Attached: 1652447763985.jpg (1332x2618, 576.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BYKQx1UnuM&ab_channel=netdmüzik
youtube.com/watch?v=piKZmhfxunw&ab_channel=ArabicTrapجبهةالعربية
youtube.com/watch?v=XMZqi4mtcbw&t=555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bow down to big Turkish superior cock :)

No. You'll bow to our foreign policies, buy our ships and planes and you will like it.

Attached: pierre.jpg (194x260, 8.4K)

>A bunch of loser shitskins larping as white

Attached: 1649035583184.jpg (1284x764, 755.04K)

As a subhuman greek i bow down master

you're not greek, you're a kike using a VPN and you're brown

turkmutts all have baby dicks and they're all tiny little mutts lmao

Attached: Ben.jpg (220x214, 17.53K)

Im greek and my ass is really loose from a lot of turkish huge cock

They're literally getting everything they want from the west and the east at this point. Foreign policy revolves around them and their desires.

They buttfuck Cyprus, no one gives a fuck.
They butffuck Armenia, No one gives a fuck.
They buttfuck Syria, No on gives a fuck.
Sweden and Finland literally bent over and spread their ass cheeks wide regarding Turkish concessions to join NATO.
They're about to buttfuck Greece over Aegean Isles, no one will give a fuck.

Lets dial it back further?

Numerous Genocides and land annexations, their entire country is built on stolen land and the blood of millions.

>No one gives a fuck

I have failed to find literally anything that suggests their conquests combined with their diplomatic skill to make the world tolerate their claims and military occupations isn't TOP TIER.

From 1900 till now Turkey has been non stop winning. And with both West and East always wanting to placate them for their own interests, they will KEEP winning.

Armenia literally has a prime minister who is HELL BENT on having his country be under the Turks' tutelage even after they butt fucked them in a war 4 years ago.

They're like Germany with Hitler but everyone loves them.

Tengri (KARA BOĞA) created Turks in order to cleanse the world from Indo European filth. Like a predator is able to instinctively spot a weak animal, we mighty Turks hunted down the sub-human Iranic, proto Slavic and Hellenic tribes from the West for hundreds of years. They had no chance against us. We Turks are the dominant species of Eurasia. The day will come when we Turks will rule over the world again. We Turks don't see you as our equal, you are nothing but prey to us. Your time of judgement is coming and we will make you our slaves once again.

TÜRKIYE
youtube.com/watch?v=0BYKQx1UnuM&ab_channel=netdmüzik
youtube.com/watch?v=piKZmhfxunw&ab_channel=ArabicTrapجبهةالعربية

Attached: 1401679926376 (2).jpg (800x600, 171.28K)

Kys roach

EVERY GERMAN HAS TURKISH CHILDHOOD FRIENDS

Attached: TURKVM.png (1282x772, 192.51K)

EVERY GERMAN HAS TURKISH INSEMINATORS

Attached: yteryery.png (1299x780, 100.54K)

EVERY GERMAN HAS TURKISH PENILE PROVIDERS

Attached: ghgh.png (1300x778, 161.23K)

mohammed is getting raped by pigs in hell

When I was a teenager my first job was working at a restaurant owned by a Turkish dude. He asked me where I was from and I said I was Greek. I had no idea about any of the politics at the time. He was nice to me even though I almost messed up his non stick pan (sorry Mehmet). They can’t be all bad

EVERY GERMAN HAS TURKISH SPERM DONORS

Attached: 1656496533179.png (1592x550, 110.16K)

Good.
What else can one expect, surprise surprise!

EVERYONE LOVES SOPHISTICATED TURKISH CULTURE AND VISITS OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY

Attached: ANCIENT TURKISH CULTURAL SITE BUILT BY ANCIENT TURKS.png (1473x905, 3.13M)

EVERY GERMAN HAS TURKISH SLAVE HANDLERS

Attached: DTERTYERYERY.png (1082x529, 177.97K)

WE TURKS ARE YOUR SLAVE MASTERS, BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTERS BOY. BOW DOWN AND RECEIVE YOUR GOLDEN SHOWER

you're just kikes

Attached: Anglo.jfif.jpg (502x600, 57.18K)

Male Turks are only good as a cheap food source, also those Anatolian Greek woman are good for sex

there are no turks left in turkey. just syrians pakis afghans and descendants of brainwashed balkaners.

makes sense, greeks arnt european anymore than turks are.

>They're literally getting everything they want from the west and the east at this point. Foreign policy revolves around them and their desires.
This is correct for the most part. I posted this on Any Forums yesterday

The reason the Turks were able to conquer that region was because they did not have a shared history with them. Sharing history is not a good thing if most of that history involves conflict. Persians were still butthurt about getting Invaded by Alexander. Romans were butthurt about Persians. Turks had the advantage of coming in with a diplomatic blank slate and were able to take advantage of the existing history of conflict.

Europe at the time still had a centralized Roman Catholic church that could theoretically unite different countries if there was an external challenge but the near East was fragmented. If you notice the Pope did call for the crusades as a response to the Steppe invasions in Asia minor.

As for the different mindset, Turks that originated from the Steppe have an ability to negotiate diplomacy in an environment of quickly changing tribal allegiances. Here's a few examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMZqi4mtcbw&t=555

Modern day Turkey's diplomatic policy mirrors this approach. If you notice they're not entirely towing the NATO line despite being one of their earliest members, nor are they sucking off Russia, nor are they opposed to selling weapons to Ukraine in Ukraine's conflict vs. Russia. They're uniquely independent in their approach to geopolitics.