You thought your actions held no consequences but now your little chuddie wuddie dingle dangle will never get sucked...

You thought your actions held no consequences but now your little chuddie wuddie dingle dangle will never get sucked again. START APOLOGIZING NOW

Attached: B4A841D9-C74B-4E30-A589-E5CA910EB9F7.jpg (1082x1333, 202.6K)

>unless we want to get pregnant
Kek so this is how weimar falls
To bad there wont be any retroactive punishment for their whoring

Any Forums is full of kissless virgins, this is irrelevant.

I’m 3 years celibate by choice. This is making me double down on being an asshole to them. Let them seethe and let their eggs rot. Modern women are disgusting.

sex is gay

I don't know. If I needed it sucked really badly I'm sure OP would do it for free.

Ahahahhaahahhah women are so fucking stupid

Oh no all the ugly fat chicks with green hair are gonna refuse to bang me, whatever will I do

Kek seethe you fuckin femcels, you can't blackmail me with sex, I wasn't getting it anyway.

Nothing changes for me anyway... feel free to do sexstrike. Once the few left not doing it will get all the privileges also the others will follow stopping the strike.

I have 4kids, why would I want to have sex more than a couple of times a year?

ur acting like im already having sex

Lol. I'm not with a libtarded woman and we both have accepted we are okay with having a child if protection fails.

It's the same as having kids. Both paths, no sex. #JustJackOffAndPlayVideoGames #MyWalletMyChoice

>never get sucked again.
you can't get pregnant by giving a blowjob, silly.

WHEN YOU SHUT YOUR ONLY ASSET DURING THE FIRST "SEXUAL DEPSRESSION" OF THE SPECIES, YOU WI!
>WHEN YOU SHUT YOUR ONLY ASSET DURING THE FIRST "SEXUAL DEPSRESSION" OF THE SPECIES, YOU WI!

WHEN YOU SHUT YOUR ONLY ASSET DURING THE FIRST "SEXUAL DEPSRESSION" OF THE SPECIES, YOU WI!
>WHEN YOU SHUT YOUR ONLY ASSET DURING THE FIRST "SEXUAL DEPSRESSION" OF THE SPECIES, YOU WI!

Attached: keisatsu_desu.jpg (986x666, 70.82K)

>Again
Thought we were chuds

seems to fit the poltard stance to a T

Most of the ones complaining are turbo whores that jump from dick to dick on a daily basis, when the sex withdrawal kicks in they'll be begging for dick harder than a tweaker begging for his next fix

Surprised he hasn't already. He usually sucks you off as soon as you step into the thread, he can't help it.

apologize ?
To a woman ?
Why ? Did they think that their opinion mattered ?