Is it true that having an inner monologue is genetic?

Is it true that having an inner monologue is genetic?
Do we have race-related stats about it?

Attached: 1519971293215.jpg (1276x899, 179.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaronlanier.com/zombie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3gvwhQMKvro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one that they don't like is that the amount of brain mass or brain size is tied to race. The thing that pisses off kikes the most is that it turns out that Chinese people on average have the most brain mass. And any reasonable person would agree that means smarter as well.

asians are lacking creativity genes. only white people have souls. jewish souls are satanic.

Another way to determine is someone is an NPC is by asking them questions about consciousness.

jaronlanier.com/zombie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3gvwhQMKvro

Attached: arguing with zombies.png (1280x7779, 1.66M)

If they're so intelligent why have the euros hard carried civilization for the past 500 years? What happened to them, and why are they so soulless?

It's due to rough weather conditions that you develop inclined towards creativity and long-term thinking. This is thanks to the recent iceage and your ancestors lives in one of the harshest climates.

>The Zombies Among Us

Attached: There_is_1_Impostor_among_them.png (1080x848, 1020.82K)

Wait. So you want to tell me there are people without inner monologue?

if niggers had an inside voice they would have consistent phonemes for vocalisation. but they don't. it's elision on a massive scale. it's language change, on purpose, by an argot group who wishes to avoid the mainstream culture. The more you try to accomodate blacks, the faster their "speech" will collapse into meaningless symbols. They are actively avoiding comprehension, not embracing it.

>monologue
what if i have dialogue?

Who's the blonde chick with Whoopi Goldberg?

That nose on that nog is a quarter inch from being completely simian. Fascinating! Nonwhites aren't human.

Attached: Taffy-1-1024x819.jpg (1024x819, 148.28K)

some african languages have no words to express abstract concepts. It explains everything.

Attached: 8821cf771c0a9f3f16f72c431c69b8fd--ship-paintings-modern-paintings.jpg (736x650, 95.63K)

niggers are animals

>race-related stats
We're separate species. And all of us a still primates, except some a human primates and most are simian primates.

The fact that people still look at other "races" and say: "yep, they're just like me, we're all the same" shows that they deserve to be molded into a singular mongrel species that's fit for nothing other than mindless consumption in pods.

Explain anime

what if i have both - with the aid of visual representation?

yes, and northeast asians do have bigger brains because the manchurian winter they evolved in is slightly harsher than the nordic winter which spawned nords as a mutation of standard whites

but asian conformist culture, their small genepool (the divide between asians and westerners/caucasoids [even if the caucasoids are heavily admixed with darkies like in india] is called the mobius line, it runs north of the himalayas and is represented by different axehead finds, so when asians split from 'whites' they also slightly changed axes/tools see)

anyway creativity was bred out by asians, esp. chinese as opposed to say japanese, because of again their culture, and esp. the ming and qing dynasties where these dynasties were foreigners and han were dominated by them = no dissent allowed, and neoconfucianism also bred out any remaining creativity (neo = "confucius says" stereotype, rote learning for imperial exams etc.)

you still have freak creativity asians esp. japs, eg miyazaki, just the genes are less common than whites, and again we can put the entire western art tradition against asia's and the wests is clearly equal or superior to theirs despite the west never having more than like 1/3 the population (europe vs china say)

this should answer your question too

>manchurian winter

This would make northeast siberians the most intelligent race. You're missing out on the fact whites also evolved in western (and even central) siberia, which is dry (but still not as cold as northeast siberia albeit). Dryness causes brains to evolve too. Its the hot and wet climates (central Africa) that have the least mentally taxing environments.

anime is fucking trash bro

>tfw no inner monologue
>tfw it's an inner dialogue

Attached: 1f6.jpg (941x1080, 71.32K)

An unknown young german. I found three photoshoots with her:
_ this one (the nazi set, by Falk Hundorf)
_a dance contest in Saxony (nothing vulgar, just normal teens dancing)
_ modeling for a local cars website.

According to CG Jung only whites have internal monologue and other races think we're schizo because of that.
>In Memories, Dreams, Reflections (1973) Jung described his encounter with Native Americans he met in New Mexico in 1925.
>At the Taos pueblo, Jung spoke for the first time with a non-white, a Hopi elder named Antonio Mirabal (also known as Ochwiay Biano and Mountain Lake), who said that whites were always uneasy and restless: "We do not understand them. We think that they are mad" (Jung, 1973, p. 248). Jung asked him why he thought the whites were mad, and the reply was " 'They say that they think with their heads . . . . We think here,' he said, indicating his heart" (p. 248). Impressed, Jung said he realized that Mountain Lake had unveiled a significant truth about whites.
>Jung believed that being fully conscious requires intensive thinking, and is exhausting. Primitive people (as he called them) do not think; if they think at all, it is in the belly or in the heart; they are conscious only of emotional thoughts (Jung, 1968). Referring to the Pueblo dwellers, Mountain Lake said they think with their hearts, not their heads. Jung said "the Pueblo Indians derive consciousness from the intensity of feeling. Abstract thought does not exist for them. . . . They cannot go beyond the perceptions of their senses and their feelings" (Jung, 1968, p. 9).

Yes. An inner-dialog is tied to traits like empathy, which is unique to white people.

"People" you mean.

>Asians are lacking creativity genes
ignored all the Asian art, architecture and philosophy

Degenerate art copy of Disney movies.

yeah... almost

Attached: 1639822006720.png (1784x931, 315.52K)

When i was a kid I learned I could "split" my inner voice into more basic components of my personality. One is very mathematically and logically oriented, another is very artistically and creative, and so on. I can have meetings with myself to discuss topics from the same pov but with relatively different perspectives. Yes I am deeply retarded but it has its benefits.

Attached: 09CA226F-EFE8-4D54-A230-1055E22F8019.jpg (512x293, 62.03K)

>Asians have freak creativity
Literally every East Asian I know plays music and draws as hobbies. Most white people I know sit around on the internet all day or watching Netflix. You're full of shit.

Everyone has a monologue inside them faggot. The people who say they don't have one, are just doing it to get (you)s/upvotes/likes on social media.

East Asians have a lower verbal IQ than Europeans but a slightly higher mathematical IQ.

Verbal IQ is maybe linked to creativity, I've never seen any studies on it.

Wtf why is 4chin making a duplicate empty post?

Just aping white people.

Pic related was made by Greek artists because the chinks couldn't do it themselves, for example.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133.01K)

No, everyone pretty much has one. This is a fucking stupid meme being pushed on here to try and make these poltards feel special.

They're just copying western arts.

i wonder what goes through their monkey brains when they see a blonde girl like that for the first time. i imagine they think like king kong

Shit bait. Every white is going to be begging to be let into Japan by 2030. The west is dead.

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (1200x824, 403.04K)