Air Force Commander attacked for WW2 photos

The infamous Jew Mikey Weinstein who tries to topple Military monuments with Christian imagery is trying to ruin the life of an Air Force Colonel for having a photo of a German pilot

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2022/06/27/head-of-nato-pilot-training-in-texas-under-fire-for-showcasing-nazi-aces-portrait/

Attached: 02A0F9A5-D469-4222-89E8-C11A6C0DDB98.jpg (1036x576, 326.05K)

If you cannot respect your enemy, you have already lost. I watched documentaries on Islam and Afghanistan when In was deployed. My Platoon Sgt didn't understand why.

This vile creature will start kvetching any time he sees a cross or a flag in public. Tried to tear down a WW1 monument because it was a cross

Attached: E7EB195C-D79F-4A57-BF19-90F3953754CE.jpg (1125x1717, 693.61K)

We read several books on Panzer aces during armor BOLC along with ones from the gulf war. Weinstein and his goons are a plague

mikey weinstein is the biggest asshole in the world. what a miserable son of a bitch.

What an insufferable retard, trying to ruin a man’s life over fucking nothing

Attached: 63C374EB-390C-4074-921D-2A37D30AC6B9.jpg (1125x1436, 765.41K)

Keep in mind he said he was "tired of goy iconography" before he deleted the tweet

>no you can't just show respect to one of the greatest combat ace's of the 20th century

lol @ nato. What happened to military philosophy of respect your enemy? Whats that? we need more long range rockets on russias borders

Dehumanize the enemy. Dehumanize your friends. Dehumanize yourself.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
probably the single most misunderstood / pilpuled part of the BoR.

Showing respect to anything that is European is Nazism to people like Weinstein

And thats why jews get btfo everytime. Weak ass cry babies

>What happened to military philosophy of respect your enemy
ha, this is about The Narrative, the Nato head was friendly fire and obviously understands that of which you speak.

That's an experimental rocket ship. That's actually very impressive. Nazi or not

Military religious freedom?
But only if it is the "right" religion I assume?
The swastika is a religious symbol.

It’s ran exclusively by Jews and atheists so

he's not wrong, the military exists exclusively for them

HEY SIR I'M GONNA GET A DUI AND YOU'RE GONNA STAY LATE AT WORK AND DO THE PAPERWORK
THEN I'M GONNA DO DRUGS AND MAKE YOU DO MORE PAPERWORK
YOU WON'T SEE YOUR WIFE UNTIL 10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA
SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Typical tricks

>NOOOOO you can't just talk about Nazi super-pilots!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: 1596774473639.jpg (1156x1180, 210.37K)

>GERMANY is a dystopian hellhole, but the US isn't?
I hate these people