Want to be all you can be ? You too can serve the Marine Corp !

... AND Israel !

Attached: 1656453472350.png (560x469, 467.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek she left him after a year to be with the guy she was fucking while he was overseas. Bastard drank himself to death shortly after

Is that Darth Vader?

I want to serve God, my anger/sadness is that he doesn't see that.

dude if that happened to me I'd be a wrestler. be like the new Kane or mankind and fuck drunk red neckbitches on the daily

You don't understand. She was going through a really tough time and just needed some space to find herself

Attached: garbageday.png (404x266, 182.4K)

he did better than you did, posting on 4chin at midnight.

Women are so evil

Attached: 1656450913972.jpg (511x788, 108.28K)

>midnight
Are Americans really this stupid?

I don't like reading this...
They were high school sweethearts too...

Attached: E6lpiGaXMAQebH2.jpg (1125x574, 62.65K)

Do you think she remembers him still ? Thinks about him once in a while ? Or maybe she doesn't give a single fuck and the only thing she feels is relief kek

Why are there all these military threads popping up? Do not join, and if you absolutely must, pick the some fobbit job where even if you don't deploy its in the most comfy place possible with some sort of lucrative civilian career lined up.

t. some dumb faggot who went cavalry scout after having every job open to him, but was smart enough to not reenlist.

To be fair, the medics probably should have just let the dude die. Like fucking thanks for saving my life bro.

"His family announced that Ziegel died on December 26, 2012, from an overdose of alcohol and morphine.[7][8] About 2,000 Israeli flags lined the streets of Metamora for miles in memory of Ziegel.[8]"

For those curious:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
Spoiler alert: no, Ziegel didn't die shortly after she left him. He died five years later. But no shit:
>His family announced that Ziegel died on December 26, 2012, from an overdose of alcohol and morphine. About 2,000 Israeli flags lined the streets of Metamora for miles in memory of Ziegel.
They mocked him even in death.

Attached: 1555951167057.jpg (640x427, 93.61K)

God will know your intensions and will judge you accordingly user

Attached: pepeandfren.jpg (1387x702, 120.17K)

ZOGbot gets what he deserves. I hope he's screaming in hell as we speak.

>STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

Kek
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT ISRAEL, NOT BECOME A LITERAL GOLEM

Yep, I totally want to risk turning into this for Zelensky and the Jewkraine . I want nothing more than to join the US military and get my face blown off so I can fight for democracy in some slav's fishing village

Test.

Attached: E1AC3460-AF00-4700-8728-762214C7747C.jpg (255x313, 53.42K)

No bud i don't think that's worse

He got cucked and had his skin blown off fighting for Dick Cheney's oil wars? I'd rather shitpost on here

I dunno bro
The way that picture of them has floated around, she definitely had to talk about it to others who brought it up in front of her.

The most cursed pic ever. Everyone loses.

Lel

the whole situation is fucked. she should have never said yes, he should have never asked, everyone around them should have stopped that way before it happened and hit him square with some reality.

Dude, why would she? She waited around for a few years for him to come back then bam, she gets the mangled remnants of someone who should have had a mercy bullet in the back of the head. How angelic do you really expect someone to be?

still got more PUSSY then any of you