What dirt do they have?

He looks a little too squeaky clean.
He must have some damning scandal, right?
Something that would, I don't know, take him out of the presidential race?

Attached: 1200px-Ron_DeSantis,_Official_Portrait,_113th_Congress_(cropped_2).jpg (1200x1551, 205.37K)

Wouldn't they have used it to torpedo his gubernatorial campaign? He's clean.

DeShabbos

Attached: 1655488947160.png (1536x1024, 1.56M)

Tax returns right?

>He must have some damning scandal, right?
The MSM hate him, so he’s probably good if you don’t like Globohomo

They called him thr "billionaire whisperer" when he ran for governor. During his campaign he used the plane of the chairman for Marvel Comics to go around (a Disney company)

no idea.

Attached: owilde.jpg (740x1115, 99.18K)

he fucked Christina Pushaw, it's manifestly obvious

Attached: Pushaw.jpg (399x399, 22.21K)

Worked in Guantanamo as a human rights lawyer (LOL).

He also uses ttypical freemason tricks of acting like a retard to please other real retards, looks part jewish, ... the (((usual))).

his idea of reshaping the miami area voting district is about all you need to see.

I heard he once helped a granny cross the street with her groceries. Then he helped her up the stairs. When she offered him two nickels for being "such a nice young man" he refused and said helping a lady was more than enough. When she insisted he hesitated but agreed to accept the reward but would donate it to the local SPCA shelter in her name.

He will have a black eye in public soon.

they will just make up megatons of bullshit and constantly pour it over him
"semper aliquid haeret"

He is willing to play nice with the jews. Its florida after all.

One time while trying to break up a fight at a bar in Homestead he put himself between this drunk asshole and a biker that had been bumped on accident. He got a black eye but still apologized for breaking the man's hand. Real class act that DeSantis.

Supports circumcision

cant wait.
and just imagine how much money he will give Israel!

Attached: Web capture_24-6-2022_174223_huggingface.co.jpg (754x824, 196.6K)

How come people don't realize that DeSantis is one of the guys we should be hoping for?

I mean, he's deliberately used the power of the State to attack his political opponents. He has concentrated police and voting power in a way that probably makes it impossible for him to lose elections in Florida. He has attacked corporations for being insufficiently deferential to him and his agenda.

This is no-joke fascist stuff. Or at least it's proto-fascist.

So why doesn't Any Forums fucking love him? This is the kind of shit we've been wanting to see from right-wingers in America. Yet he doesn't get nearly as much attention on this board as you'd expect.

Attached: ron-desantis.jpg (790x593, 41.18K)

I think he is Israel's replacement for Biden.

Any Forums is too easily swayed by mean tweets or dumb half assed islamic bans.

Desantis is more ruthless than Trump without any baggage.

>hey I'm a kike and you should give up cuz this gui has a haircut and wears a suit

shits over for you guys, jesus this is pathetic

Attached: 1653618361387.png (1277x852, 924.62K)

because hes a fucking faccist. its all neat to type on Any Forums, but beyond that...

He's awesome. I'm with you.

Attached: 4745281626079.png (1200x1042, 2.1M)

Yes when leftists keep bringing him up as a preferred candidate you know they have shit on hime