I am a girl

and i don’t understand conservatism.

>explain it to me!!

Attached: BC19F076-393C-4214-84A2-FB57CE10A6E6.jpg (1242x1536, 1.13M)

Conserve me a sandwich in the kitchen, sweetie.

kys faggot

Attached: 1639954929853 1629060412293.jpg (819x1024, 151.75K)

>See thing?
>Love thing
>Preserve thing that is loved
That's what it would be on paper instead it somehow turns into sucking off as many Jews as possible

Attached: 1655957238989.jpg (1200x854, 321.03K)

if it works, dont fix it

Stop with the lip fillers

Will you peg me

Laura?

Would you fuck me

you will never be a woman

this

>i am a girl
No you're not

Basically you just do whatever and don't worry too much about other shit, y'know?

It's the opposite of gay feminine liberal communism.

this thread

Attached: 1650070392866.jpg (894x1024, 129.38K)

And be accused of mansplaining?
Fuck off sweet-meat!

Ywnbag

Nature's Law. We did things for millennia because they worked and put us in harmony with nature. Now you retards have overfed a bunch of monkeys and granted them personhood, proliferated irresponsible technology to the point the planet is thrashed, and let every weak retard (woman) in society have a say over how things will be run instead of leaving it to those of proper merit, which led to this disaster of a society in the first place. We must go back to the old ways.

My sweet babyboo. Change isn't always good, infact change is often against your interests, especially if you're changing something important. Conservatism keeps things from changing because it's better for the long term. It basically makes society last longer and stay healthy and strong for longer than if you constantly changed everything around. Consistency is key, If you want something, you gotta maintain it. Kay baby?

Attached: Saturn_during_Equinox.jpg (4613x2233, 2.2M)

Basically, we want you to stop voting, wait for marriage to have sex, stop dressing like a slut, and don't make your own income. In exchange, men will impregnate you and let you home to raise the kids.

dick suckin lips

You see, a lot of people fear that they will die someday. They don't like the idea at all and lot's of those people like to play pretend we don't really die and we live forever. The pretend game requires all your pals to pretend with you and so when some ass hole comes along as says "hey, you idiots actually do die and there is no magic sky daddy who makes your poltergeist sing to it forever" the people who pretend they don't die get mad and don't buy shit from them or have sex with them. Conservatives are people who like to get sex and sell stuff to the idiots who want to pretend they are not going to die so they yell "shut up, stupid" at the idiots who are telling the other idiots that they are idiots for thinking they are not going to die. Also, conservatives have a small faction of faggots who are so ashamed of being faggots that they think no one will ever think they are faggots if they are conservatives but most are just normal conservatives who want to manipulate cowards out of money and sex.

You are built for BBC you know?

Politics are men's business.
Stop voting and fucking everything up for everyone. We have poverty because you sluts keep voting with your cumtunnels.

She's not supposed to

>I’m a grrl on the internet
>I didn’t post my tits
>this is you

It's like when you only have a quarter bag of skittles left and decide that you're going to save the rest for another time after you've repealed the immigration act of 65, deported the mexicans, no longer allow it to be infringed, put women back in the home, put niggers back in africa, put jews back in the oven.

>i am a girl
>i don’t understand conservatism
Mary a conservative husband before 22 and vote the way he tells you. That is conservatism as far as you're concerned.

Attached: 1654215514118.jpg (600x514, 38.37K)

tits or get out
plata o plomo

Attached: B8D58172-FA07-4630-80F7-374BE9422A0A.jpg (500x592, 115.68K)