Clown world

This show was supposed to show the average American family that was living in poverty.
A wife and husband working full time yet struggling to get buy.
They're home owners.
Have 4 kids.
2 cars.
A garage.
Live in a good neighborhood
Can afford to send one kid to military school
And their other children get a good education.
This is what being poor used to be seen as.
Everyone I know lives in an apartment with 2-4 roommates that all work full time.
No one has kids. They can't afford it. No one has a home. No one can afford proper food.
And I'm tired of everyone pretending like they can't see this shit happening.

Attached: p7896129_b_v13_aa.jpg (2160x2880, 876.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CT3E7_J-zpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get a third job you lazy little shit

God millennials are so entitled. Back in my day we would never have imagined apple watches or easy travel to africa, and yet still you complain

nobody said they were meant to be poor

Most straight people don't want those things

>easy travel to africa, and yet still you complain

Attached: ultimatecombo.jpg (903x1024, 88.09K)

And then there’s the homophobia. If the boys in my navy days could hear this shit you’d be in for a pummeling

The mom is a cashier making minimum wage & every other episode is about them arguing how they're going to pay the bills.

They weren't poor; they were just lazy. And they had to pay for the eldest's private boarding school.

Attached: Malcolm-in-the-Middle-7x05-Jessica-Stays-Over-MITMVC-1 hayden p.jpg (2439x3726, 990.33K)

Strange how the family is atheist.

Al's family lived on one shit income in a huge house in the burbs.

Attached: married with children.jpg (2028x1776, 726.12K)

That's the typical Nuevo Leon Family
youtube.com/watch?v=CT3E7_J-zpM

I happily give up both of those things to not have to work 3 jobs to get a home. You're fuckin retarded.

poor Dewey

Cynthia was so fucking hot

If you didn't spend your money on shit you don't need you could be struggling to pay bills too

>is atheist
I think Malcolm says in an episode he's a "Theistic Agnostic" when talking to some hippie woman

This was before you let 100 million shit skins in...

>Theistic Agnostic
This actually kind of describes me
I believe in a God though I'm not 100% certain of it and I don't subscribe to any particular religion

I don't spend my money on anything. I have a paid off used car, car insurance, a phone bill, and I pay rent.
I don't have anything. No Xbox no play station no expensive PC no drug addiction no sugar addiction.
I'm a full time manufacturing worker & I live paycheck to paycheck.

Yeah,they are, but op isn’t a faggot. We’re being slowly but steadily conditioned to accept a lower quality of life. Prices go up, wages stay the same. But it’s a slow burn. Your average normie might notice something isn’t quite right eventually, but they won’t be able to put the finger on it. They’ll grumble and complain but they’ll go right back to gambling and sportsball or whatever other consumable entertainment is being thrust at them in exchange for their wage slaving. The economic and societal subversion continues slowly but steadily until they’re on their knees thanking their overlords for the extra crust of bread 2 fried in basedbean oil crickets.

>television
>representing reality
Television is an idealized version of reality. Television “poor” is not the same as IRL poor.

I don't think that show was meant to show poverty.
Faggot op. I knew a black guy raised by a single mom, with a retarded brother, and lived in roach infested apartments. Poor people existed while that show aired.

Attached: 1625619141799.png (804x683, 525.11K)

I am a construction contractor in texas and I can afford it. I work maybe every other week.

A lot of that is funded by debt, so its not really as lavish as it may seem. Their income goes to bills and paying their credit card, car loans, mortgage, and other shit

This poor white family that seems to have everything they need trope seems to be a common one.

Attached: Eden Sher 1.jpg (1280x720, 94.49K)

Good, actual Atheism is pushed by Hollywood to numb and demoralize the masses. No coincidence Atheists like "Holy Koolaid" devolve into accusing the Bible of promoting "Homophobia" and "Racism"

Yeah atheism is as retarded as theism. You can't be 100% sure of it. Though I say it is more likely than not there is a God. I used to be an atheist when I was in my early teens when Amazing Atheist was popular. Then as I studied STEM more I realized there has to be a God behind this

Can't get a house, might as well get a cool watch.

Atheism is the opium of the people.

Go do something that makes you money retard

>MOMMY

Attached: malcolm-cynthia.webm (852x480, 2.77M)

the Seinfeld apartment was apparently worth like 20mil

My old friends let his gf go to a hotel bar once where she met Frankie Muniz and had sex with him. I told him it was his fault for letting her go out to bars and he never talked to me again.
Still proud of ol frankie. Good on ya mate!

You don't understand my point.
Continue linking the boot as it walks all over you.

How? Where?

t. Texan

False premise
Whoever said they live in poverty? It was lower middle class at worst. A dysfunctional family of scoundrels who cut corners because they're cheap but not destitute

What you say is true, but your foundation for the argument sucks

>no concuerdo
Malcolm y su familia no se creían ricos, ni eran presumidos, ni humillaban a sus vecinos

But how could they respond when they're too busy hosing dicks in their mouths?

Attached: 1608143543286.jpg (1967x1564, 295.13K)

They were episodes where they talked about being poor, but it was because the boys caused so much destruction and Lois and Hal were too busy fucking to improve their station

Attached: malcolm-slappy.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

If you're a cashier you're in poverty.

>apple watch
>cool

Attached: 011001100110000101100111.jpg (280x360, 77.28K)