So now that the dust has settled, why in the FUCK did this get memory holed so fast?

This story was everything the (((left))) wanted and then some and it was practically gift wrapped. Yet the media dropped it within 48 hours, why? Does any user have an explanation?

Attached: nyc shooter vs shooter in car.png (700x400, 319.74K)

Because it doesn't work anymore.
They need bigger stories, nobody cares about old people or niggers

nobody ever remembers a shooting longer than the last shooting that happened
uvalde is only remembered still just because it looks like the cops shot a kid and is covering it up

Attached: 1652665823680.png (1200x800, 442.09K)

Uvalde

I’m surprised there wasn’t any guilt tripping over the fact he spared the white guy. I guess no one actually watched the video but us

Sad to admit I don't even know which shooting this is even in reference too

because 19 kids got killed at school like a week later

Buffalo.

Did I be hearing you to say mammary hole?

Attached: index.jpg (276x183, 4.51K)

They kept talking about replacement theory and redpilled a bunch of whites so they shut it down and moved on

he shot a buffalo?? jfc.

such majestic

Attached: giphy(8).gif (480x272, 995.32K)

They mentioned "replacement theory" as a "conspiracy theory", too bad even normies know it's actually happening, doesn't really work so now they just won't even talk about it at all anymore.

Also that trainwreck that is Uvalde is just too loud.

Uvalde was a better story. Stories have to develop. There was no development in Buffalo.

Cuz they fucked it bad. Discord logs of retired FBI agent would expose the military grade information technology weapons being used against the public

This. Uvalde was another of their discord schizos that was less sloppy and served as the distraction, and like others have said the narrative has shifted to where normies are starting to notice great replacement is real so this isn't useful anymore to them.

Definitely this.

Sauce

It is absolutely hilarious how completely oblivious jews are. They really do believe their own lies. They are so solipsistic and catered to that they can't think outside of either their own warped worldview or the strawman "EVIL NAZISSS!" they cooked up. They will unironically treat anti-semitism itself as a crime and scream and cry when you claim they've done wrong. I argued with some over the doxing of that hairdresser and first they denied the doxing. Then when I wouldn't let them worm out of it, they eventually started saying that anybody who is an anti-semite deserves their torment, and brings it upon themselves. They're so blind. You can say
>It's crazy. All you have to do is say something slightly critical of jews and they come out of the woodwork to destroy you
and suddenly you have a hundred kikes in your inbox trying to dox you. And they are incapable of recognizing the irony. To jews a cruel merciless attack on anyone who is slightly critical of them is not just justified, but necessary. But they're the only ones who think think like that.

its because the video showed him not shooting and apologizing to the white. by far the most powerful moment, if more whites had seen it because the media kept pushing it front and center, then whites would be unafraid and even quietly supportive of the shooters ideology, because they know they are not targets. a deranged madman is terrifying. but a methodological killer who is set on a mission is not terrifying to those who are not targeted. They latched onti uvalde, despite it being a mentally ill spic because he acted out like a madman, and that fear of the unknown is terrifying.

Because in REALITY nobody cares about niggers

most likely it was even dirtier than the one in Texas. We know he was planning this on discord for months, talking with people there and getting advice on weapons. So why didn't they arrest those people, broadcast the "online terrorist cell" of white nationalists that helped plan his attack to the world and make sure everyone knew about it? We know the feds were aware of him and the discord group, but we don't actually know if the rest of the people were feds. It stinks real bad, and wouldn't hold up to scrutiny, so they scrubbed the whole thing from the public's eye.

This guy is spot on

This is a good point. Probably also has somethign to do with the fact that anybody who is told about The Great Replacement "conspiracy theory" and asks what it is shortly afterwards finds themselves agreeing with it. It's easier for them to not talk about something than to astroturf it forever.

Attached: enhance.jpg (861x536, 125.35K)

Boring because he shot nobodies and niggers in a supermarket instead of high ranking kikes.

Attached: 380d7eea37a5ddcafd605da800b65c08.jpg (900x1200, 437.1K)

Happened to close to the elementary school one
Elementary school kids was more tragic
And it was a spic who did it to boot which undermined the whole "muh white supremacist terrorist" angle they were pushing hard with this one. Made the focus shift to guns rather than white supremacy because they couldnt argue that white supremacy/right wing was the reason for mass shootings when the Uvalde one was done by a tiktok tranny mexican

And to think these faggots show up to my door over a post on here. What a clown world.