Political implications of elon wanting to merge with ai to fight the woke left?

1) whoever has the ability to collect, analyze and respond the quickest to data wins.

2) the left is winning in this regard (microsoft, google, amazon, ect), they have a decided advantage over the less institutionalized right.

3) we must interface my brain with some stuff ive been working on at OpenAI and NeuraLink, so that we can stay competitive with the lefts machines, soon to be quantum. if humanity doesnt allow me to do this i fear we will perish as a species.

i'm willing to go first Any Forums

Attached: elon-grift-37.png (593x395, 291.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muskfoundation.org/
gatesfoundation.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you’re willing to go back ?

>to fight the woke left
You can't start off a discussion with such an idiotic premise. Furthermore, any OP that says "...political implications of" is obviously a bot post and should get the warder of evil spirits in every field.

Too bad he didn't merge with a decent dad.

I would merge with it if I was given power over military assets in real time.

your wrong about everything sir.
take a chance and trust me
what do you have too lose?

*holds out hand

It is generally understood on this board that Elon is some kind of higher level spook. I wouldn't count on Elon to do anything but get a hashtag trending, or topedo BTC for 3-4 days. I can't really comprehend where you're coming from.

The schizoid swims in data with no restriction. Retards try to replicate this by merging with electronics. The schizoid cannot be predicted

He's a transhumanist, it transcends left/right, although most of that movement are leftists because they tend to believe they can defy natural law.
All of them are evil.

Attached: sibyl.jpg (600x400, 44.47K)

>it transcends left/right
thats the point right? to get past relativistic modes of thinking?

Don't look at what he says he wants to achieve, but what he's actually trying to make.
Which is a brain interface which leaves humans open for hacking.
Not hacking as targeted propaganda steered by data analytics, but hacking as in your brain module literally gives you signals to to the hackers bidding.
And that hacker will be an AI.
Neuralink users will be addicts which can be remotely given pleasure or pain.

>Neuralink users will be addicts which can be remotely given pleasure or pain.

its a feature. Now take my chip or buy a fucking Tesla user.

Ill pass on the Philip Dick dystopia future thanks pulse elons money smells like degenerate Arabs camel fuckers.

compare a real charity website to the gates foundation
muskfoundation.org/
gatesfoundation.org/
one does good why the other has only the perception

Isn't he supposed to be digging holes for taxis under Las Vegas right now? How does he have time to make up even more bullshit?

1st point:
What fucking data? All public data is clearly manipulated.
2nd:
Creating cannon fodder NPC’s isn’t the act of a “winning” force.
3rd:
The cannon fodder NPC’s will shortly be placed into an actual real-time simulation either via VR or AR (META, Apple/Google Glass) literally the blue pill. Musk is suggesting to fight against this we arm ourselves with a better understanding of the world we inhabit. Rather than blocking that world out with superimposed AR imagery, or totally escaping it with VR, wouldn't it be better for we happy few to use this technology to experience the extent of base reality that we able to?
I unironically would get the Musk implant as soon as it’s available.

>following a literal jewish transhumanist to own muh libs
you newfags dun goofed

Forgot pic
>SINN MCFEIN

Also again forgot pic.
This is Magritte, Son of Man.
Magritte once hand-painted wall paper.
His mother committed suicide by jumping off a bridge into a river. She wore an apron because she was a common servant. When her body was found, her apron covered her face.
This theme stayed with Magritte throughout his life: what we see, only obscures that which it obscures…

Attached: 3716AF59-9326-4189-B23B-E3C597E47F2F.jpg (750x555, 415.93K)

Same infinity symbol logo as many other jewish scams.

I fucked that up a little, let me try again.
>the things that you see, the objects, the world, what is implanted in your brain, those things, those objects, only hide reality…
In this scene from the Royal Tannebaums where it is explained by the servant Pagoda that Royal is being cuckolded by BBC; Pagoda’s body is obscuring the Statue of Liberty.

Attached: C0ACFAF6-4A37-4D57-AA98-0EBC7E112187.jpg (750x306, 186.93K)

This isn’t a concept of simple distraction. It’s the basics of observational reality.
When you draw a pot of flowers against a window, you draw the flowers; not what’s behind them.