The ramifications of banning abortion are far worse than some of you realise

The ramifications of banning abortion are far worse than some of you realise

Attached: 74430922-591F-47C9-B118-4301AF821DF1.jpg (904x885, 273.8K)

>murders will kill adults if we don't let them murder their offspring

Okay, weird flex

Isn't it funny how the people freaking out over the overturning of Row v Wade couldn't define the word woman just a week ago?

I said to my wife "Do you think dragons are real?"
She instantly replied "don't speak to me you fat fuck."
Then she added "I fucked Mike from work, I'm having his baby and there's nothing you can do about it" and that shook my fucking world.

Attached: bonus.jpg (581x891, 134.09K)

So, thats their problem

Social media retards deserve the rope.

Murder all around.

It shook his fucking world!

I don’t care what women think and I want them to suffer

She’s fucking real

Attached: 83001117-6B36-407E-96AA-B545B5FC6122.jpg (2137x3458, 983.14K)

Close your legs, ez pz.

I am entirely out of fucks to give, you're just going to have to deal with the fact that I do not give a fuck in the slightest about women or their "rights".

>The ramifications of banning abortion are far worse than some of you realise
The ramifications of not banning abortion are far worse than you realize: the mass murder of millions.

Attached: Clarence-Thomas-Soon-You-Will-Be-Getting-The-Hang-Of-It-Abortion-Meme-Roe-Wade-1656373139537.png (527x695, 618.37K)

So, Muslim men?

Stop having unprotected sex you dumb whores

I only see good coming from it. Women having to whore themselves around less, more democrats in the senate means women will be included in selective service, etc. It is the best thing that could have happened

slide thread
sage
fuck niggers

No waste. Fuck them and their whore genes.

I’m I’m I'm I’m shoooooooooooooking

Women are dumb as fuck and easily manipulated by social media.

Oh no!

The fornicators will eliminate themselves.
>How is this a bad thing?

the ramifications of sage are far worse than you realize

I wanna put my pp into her scarlet coochie

Oh no, that sucks

The real tragedy of overturning Roe vs Wade is the eventual loss of our gun rights.

Most people supported Roe vs Wade and didn't want it overturned.

This is just going to mobilize people against the Republican party - Trump himself said overturning Roe vs Wade would be bad for the Rep party.

Which party defends our gun rights and which party wants to eviscerate them?

Yeah, they seem safe for now, but I promise you Dems are going to go at them with a renewed vigor and with more support now. Supreme court justices don't live forever.

I'm pro-choice, but you know what? I'm sick of hearing about the abortion "debate".
Roe v. Wade was decided on a sketchy interpretation of the "Due Process" clause of the 14th Amendment, which was always subject to being easily flipped, so Roe v. Wade has been awaiting the axe since its inception. That said, legislators had a nearly half-century grace period to pull their heads out of their asses and actually legislate for abortion rights instead of hiding behind the fig leaf that the Roe v. Wade decision provided and kicking the can down the road. So here we are again. This is the future you chose.
You needn't bother petitioning for the court to be restructured for your own convenience, nor is there any higher court for you to appeal the Supreme Court's decision to, so get over it. It's not being reversed. That is not the mechanism by which the Law of the Land works. The Supreme Court does not and should not answer to popular opinion.
Now get off your asses and legislate.

>shook

Attached: 1656211906466.jpg (480x155, 14.14K)

They had their chance at equality. Every significant feminist "victory", like Family Courts etc ended with female advantage and privileges at the expense of men. Not once did it end with the equality they claimed to want, not even the Sufferage Movement at the beginning. That's declaration of war. So now they get it all taken away.

You abuse it, you lose it. The 19th shall be repealed and the ringleaders shall be beaten before facing a wall.

>mfw scarlet rot is a metaphor for VD
elden ring makes a lot of sense now