A friend of mine came over for some drinks and left his loaded 9mm at my house

Before I returned it to him, was I in violation of the law in any way?

Attached: IJB6M5ZD6JBYHMVUSMDORQZKVA.jpg (1024x576, 110.51K)

Are you a felon?

almost certainly not.

What state do you live in?

no. unless you're a felon

That's a 5.7mm tho.

Legally, no, and it doesn't even matter which state you're in. Practically, if a cop somehow found out you could have problems until you explain the situation

It's the same if someone throws a dead body or a bag of meth in your property without your knowledge or approval. You're not liable for it, but you might have to convince a court that it's not yours and you didn't solicit it

Why did he bring a loaded 9mm to your house? You live in a nigger zone?

who doesn't?

Reported for letting a man drink with a gun

Attached: path_of_light.jpg (900x600, 514.75K)

No. If you found a bag of heroin and brought it to the police station they'd tell you "next time just call us and we'll pick it up for you.
You're fine from a legal perspective but the "proper" thing to do would have to have him pick it up whenever on the off chance you got pulled over and had to awkwardly explain why you had a gun with you if the cop saw it.

That’s a 5.7 user…

It only takes one retard who had a bad day. Take the old man shooting passing cars from his house. Hopefully you'll find out soon, no carrying baby boy.

5.7x28mm thread: I bought a 5.7 and ordered some ammo for it. The ammo showed up, I ordered remington 40gr whatever but ss198lr was in the box. Did I get screwed or did I make out? I asked /k/ but those faggots don't actually own guns

Attached: Resized_20220626_205619.jpg (1134x2016, 983.18K)

Cool 22 mag user!

>ss198lr
This shit

Attached: Resized_20220628_155014.jpg (2560x1248, 915.35K)

>Hopefully you'll find out soon, no carrying baby boy.
kek okay dramatic kike.

muh fort hood

Yes. You have to be 18 to drink.

I wasn't at the time.

Imagine being baller enough to have a 5.7 fn pistol

Stock image.

It’s like california ammo, I have some lead free it’s usually more expensive. The projectiles were barnes tac xpd and black, super deep hollows they looked cool. I had one before but it’s really a meme round.

It's more expensive so I'd say you got the better end of the deal

>Why did he bring a loaded 9mm to your house?
I don't remember. He carrys it around a lot.

DON'T BE SUCH A GODDAMN PUSSY, just give him his gun back and don't speak further of it.

What state are you in?
If your state has universal background checks, you and your friend could be charged with an unlawful transfer of a firearm without a background check.

I'm literally too autistic to call and bitch and I don't know how to use the post office so I'm glad that the money I spent is less than what I would have actually procuring this type of ammo

Depends on the state and your criminal record. What the state doesn't know can't hurt you.

Also this. The cops and the feds, and to be quite honest us, don't need to know about this. Just return property and move on.

Is this really a thread ??

Attached: 3A875D4E-6D39-4AEA-BCC5-29E4317082E8.jpg (1106x820, 89.89K)

a browning hi-power flew over my house !!

get'em while you can.........

summer of love coming.......

follwed by winter of riots..........

Attached: kpack.jpg (900x3900, 481K)

Depends. How many people did you shoot?

Attached: darrow.jpg (555x654, 67.03K)

>hello from my gated community and bubble

Must be nice

daily reminder, kyle rittenhouse crossed state borders with an AR-7000 Alpha

Never touched a gun, never seen one in person and not American. Even I know you're displaying poor trigger discipline.

>It only takes one retard who had a bad day.
He's unironically right. People usually dump trauma off on innocent people instead of those responsible since their reasoning is so fried.
You might not be an asshole at all, but that doesn't matter to the 100 IQ dummy normie who's at his/her wits end.

Its only like $1200 you broke bitch...

I live in a golf course (albeit not gated) community and I've still had recent encounters with violent homeless drug addicts. Did I mention some of them were white, too?
America is dying right now, much worse than the media admits.

you will never get ammo if things ever start rolling............

You mean reddit finger?

Attached: 1652738704475.jpg (827x998, 155.4K)

>9mm
dipshit

i keked hard to that

Go back

100%. Ammo availability is king... and you maximize that by having guns in as many calibers as possible. ;)
trigger discipline is for nerds

Not 9mm you are fraudulent.

>Ruger
Broke pussy.

Attached: t_298f2e8d314585e2d1f0f022b1b248f4-imagejpeg.jpeg.jpg (229x255, 19.04K)

>Broke
Just poor user

Attached: 20220614_164059.jpg (4032x2268, 2.18M)