Got a call from an old friend today, said he wanted to talk about something...

Got a call from an old friend today, said he wanted to talk about something. Turns out he's decided to cut people out of his life who he deems are not good for him, mainly me. Seemingly politically motivated, with RoVerAde being the spark. He said I am a hateful person.

Looks like the turning point is here folks. If you still have ties with people on the other side of the fence, get ready for them to be cut.

Attached: 1653343518425.png (600x600, 219.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1l6nNmTYbTye
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that cunt.

Did you call him a virtue-signalling faggot?

>RoVerAde
What roverade

I had a leftist friend once. He said he had nightmares about me where I murdered someone and for the rest of the dream he was trying to desperately cover for me. Very telling.

nvm godamnit

This

nice blog faggot

Tell him to look at the flowers while you do what you gotta do

Attached: 1600694618779.gif (640x480, 1.69M)

Firebomb your friend's house you dipshit. Get them before they come for us.

voca.ro/1l6nNmTYbTye

Attached: Reply to this post, or.jpg (828x443, 142.88K)

post his address

In what way?

>tfw don't have a side
>tfw hate everyone
The reds and blues both have terminal brain rot and the idea of voting these days gives me nausea.

Attached: images.png (212x238, 5.75K)

>friend

If they drop you because of some political shit they didn't start caring about till someone told them to they probably weren't actually your friend

Looks like you guys are finally discovering you are in the wrong side

Hey there my self-loathing friend, I just stopped by to check them digits. Bless your heart.

As Andy Bell once sang, "who needs love like that, user?"

He should murder his friend.

Pic is a kikel myth because if He doesnt fulfil Isaiah then is not the Christ, thats why kikels attack Mary so much and protestantismo Is just a kikel psyop.

"There are four characteristics, whoever has all of them is a true hypocrite, and whoever has one of them has one of the qualities of a hypocrite until he gives it up: when he is trusted, he betrays; when he speaks, he lies; when he makes a promise, he breaks it; and when he disputes, he resorts to slander."

checked
It was a little saddening indeed and although I was surprised to hear that today, I am not surprised in the grand scheme of things that this has happened. He was my first friend in the first grade when I moved to a new school, and we have been friends for a long time. At high school we split ways, as he went to a different school than I. Then he went to 4 year college in the theater department... I'm sure that is where he met people that led him to leftism and liberal ideology today. I felt bad, I could hear him on the verge of tears as we had our conversation. We wished each other well, but he said he needs time and to distance himself from people like me. Perhaps one day we can talk again.

Attached: 1643412160486.jpg (1600x1067, 183.5K)

What a faggot

>he didn’t cut lose weight back during the fentanyl floyd riots
Well Better late than never

My entire Facebook timeline is nothing but midwits bitching about this shit.
>Only have Facebook to keep up with actual family members I care about and unfortunately have to add the ones I could give a fuck less about or else they'll complain