I miss him bros

I miss him bros......

Attached: 1655729737065m.jpg (763x1024, 126.43K)

Attached: 1655729861117.jpg (960x678, 350.8K)

maybe it said nigger

Attached: 1655731283925.jpg (720x1152, 87.14K)

F goodnight sweet prince

rip monke

We've come a long way from where we began, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. :'(

Attached: El Changusto.jpg (1242x1211, 138.29K)

not monke so dont care

Buckets don't make for good helmets.

fucking LOL

You could have saved him Any Forums...

there’s something simultaneously sad and yet hilarious about this image.

How come the vest didn't protect him?

Trillion pity for baby monke

Attached: Mony boxing.webm (1066x600, 1.74M)

Blunt trauma. The money would need some serious plates or it'll still wreck his insides. It stops the penetration, not the force.

As horrific these monkey torture videos are there's something strangely cathartic about them, anyone else feel this way or am I just a psychopath?

You’re sick

you're a potato nigger so not surprising

feel like pure shit, just want him back

HE FUCKING DESERVED IT, HE ORDERED THE DEATH OF 3 CHILDREN THAT DIDNT GAVE HIM CACAHUATES

Yes, they are ugly, nasty little creatures.

fuck macaques

I wish this was the worst animal abuse I've seen. I fucking wish it was.
>those two baby monkies holding each other
fuck me

Attached: 1655844882727.jpg (597x596, 41.99K)

F no te tocaba carnalito

Assuming this isn’t bait, you’re legitimately a psychopath. The reason we feel worse at images of quasi-domesticated animals being killed is that they’re trusting us. And when you slap the monkey/kick the dog, you’ve betrayed that trust and it doesn’t even know why.

People who torture animals are subhuman.

heaven gained another angle

look closer lenny

found one of the spammers...careful, don't give away anything more. I would gladly beat the brains out of faggots like you. internet addicted weirdo should have killed yourself long ago, just do it already

The monkey is on the bucket head's chest.

No not even memeing, only feel it for monkey videos though after jumping down a youtube rabbit hole that led me to brown asian people capturing them in traps which ignited something primal in me that enjoyed seeing these helpless monkeys tied up and separated from their families with fear in their eyes and being completely helpless

Cacahuates. Why is Spanish such a funny sounding language? Cacahuates and hormigas. Etc.

holy shit underrated

Is it bad that Any Forums considers monke closer to human than squatemalans or Mexicans?

If Harambe had a son…

>found one of the spammers...careful, don't give away anything more. I would gladly beat the brains out of faggots like you. internet addicted weirdo should have killed yourself long ago, just do it already

Attached: 1645659257154.png (231x218, 8.79K)

Is this symbolic? Is slapping the monkey a euphanism? What is the purpose of this video?

Ratmaster is tame compared to the others, he keeps them alive to abuse them physically and psychologically but only killed the one that was tied up with a pellet gun
I loved the noises mini made, shame it died because he was too rough

Attached: Mony discipline .webm (848x478, 342.71K)

>I'm forgotten

Attached: file_20170529131135.jpg (710x399, 64.76K)

The guy doing this was making a joke. Get it? Spanking the monkey? ROFLMAO

You should only miss harambe fuck all of you

They have nothing better to do in Southeast Asia
Did someone take away your milk bottle?

Attached: Mony buddzeks.webm (520x275, 1.84M)

I hate being reminded that this happened.

Harambe was worth 1,000,000 of those little picaninny niglets.

I would gladly kill somebody like you if I could get away with it. I have met so many of you internet addicted fags over the years. the lot of you need culled en masse. bunch of defunct manlet overbearing mother weirdos

So we upgraded from slapping to sodomizing.

Based monkey poster

Attached: 1652687844215.gif (330x330, 344.09K)

Everything has gone downhill since that day. Never forget

WHOA, now that's just disgusting and I fucking hate these things...

I would gladly kill you in public if I could get away with it. You are an inept eunuch to society. Kids like you need hanged in public

I feel the same way bro, I don't understand it. I can't watch other animals, domestic or not, be harmed. I even feel bad for that baby orangutan that hits itself in the face with the swing. But something about these monkeys I can't sympathize with.

santa muerte protega mi gente lil chango

Attached: santa muerte 5.jpg (256x256, 13.88K)

holy based ungovernable monkey

Hope u get raped by some BBC fag

>I would gladly kill somebody like you if I could get away with it. I have met so many of you internet addicted fags over the years. the lot of you need culled en masse. bunch of defunct manlet overbearing mother weirdos

Go cry some more, dickhead.

Attached: 1646357615115.jpg (1440x1448, 800.31K)

Ignore the virtue signallers, it's just awakening some part of your primitive monke brain that doesn't get much exercise since you live in sheltered modern society. The fact you are questioning the moral implications of it already shows you most likely aren't an actual psychopath.

>I would gladly beat the brains out of faggots like you.
I found this part the funniest, like he wasn't bullied his whole life without ever raising a fist back.

>You're sick for enjoying this video
>I would gladly kill somebody like you if I could get away with it.
You're like that gay senator that was radically anti-gay so no one would ever suspect him. Go ahead and kill someone then psycho as you clearly want to anyway, you don't need any moral justification to make yourself feel better, just be sure to put a gopro on so creeps like me can get enjoyment from it ;)

>El Changuito

What country do these videos come from? So I can know who to glass when I become President.