Politics

This is an invitation to reject democracy and to embrace Islam. The politicians disregard God's laws and implement man-made laws. As a result of this, good practises are made unlawful and evil practises are made lawful. I advise you to revert to Islam and to stop referring legislation to the false gods.

Allah says:

{ أَلَمۡ تَرَ إِلَى ٱلَّذِينَ يَزۡعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمۡ ءَامَنُواْ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡكَ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ مِن قَبۡلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَحَاكَمُوٓاْ إِلَى ٱلطَّٰغُوتِ وَقَدۡ أُمِرُوٓاْ أَن يَكۡفُرُواْ بِهِۦۖ وَيُرِيدُ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنُ أَن يُضِلَّهُمۡ ضَلَٰلَۢا بَعِيدٗا }

Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray.
[The Qur'an – Chapter 4, Verse 60]

Attached: Shahadah.jpg (1031x631, 46.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can listen to an English translation interpretation of The Qur'an here:

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

Fuck off you sand nigger cunt

Islam is a fake religion one of the worst naaa..

No thanks and Mohamad is a son of a goat

>britflag
Wew

I am missing something in my life but Islam or any religion is not the answer.

Why which version of the fake Islam book is it this time....how many times did you rewrite it?

Jesus Christ is LORD

Your creator alone is worthy of worship.

Why do Christians believe Jesus is God when their Bible says that Jesus said God is greater than him?

"You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

John 14:28.

Submission to the one that created you is most certainly the answer!

Thinking of Humans.

Let me read to you from the Coran the book of mookie chapter 6 verse 66. “One day the heavens shall open up and a slightly retarted man riding a pink donkey will come down to earth and this man will dismount his donkey lift up his man dress pop a squat and shit on the ground. Then the slightly retarted man proclaimed’ YOU ALL SHALL KNOW THAT THIS TURD I SHAT SHALL ONE DAY WALK AMONGST YOU……..AND YOU SHALL CALL HIM BARAK OBAMA’ . The slightly retarted man then rode his pink donkey back to Mohammed’s house eating a BLT.

Jesus Christ is self-evidently superior in every way to Mohammad. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is self-evidently superior in every way to the "revelation" prelest of retarded Mohammad. The guy thought he was fucking crazy when he started schizoing out and had to go ask people to confirm he was sane and not speaking to demons. Unfortunately the people he went to ask were illiterate goatfuckers whose understanding of God was delivered by a retarded heretical Arian Bishop. Islam is retarded. Everything "based" about Islam comes from Orthodox Christianity. Fuck Mohammad.

Ponder over this.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

{ قُلۡ ءَامَنَّا بِٱللَّهِ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَيۡنَا وَمَآ أُنزِلَ عَلَىٰٓ إِبۡرَٰهِيمَ وَإِسۡمَٰعِيلَ وَإِسۡحَٰقَ وَيَعۡقُوبَ وَٱلۡأَسۡبَاطِ وَمَآ أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَٱلنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمۡ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيۡنَ أَحَدٖ مِّنۡهُمۡ وَنَحۡنُ لَهُۥ مُسۡلِمُونَ }
[Surah Âl-`Imrân: 84]

Say, "We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him."

In the same book, John 10:30

"I and the Father are one.”

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:14
:The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

So this "prophet" existed before the beginning, was God and became flesh and dwelt among us. It's so painfully obvious that Jesus is God, and to trust some illiterate caravan robber 600 years later about Jesus life is incredibly stupid and dangerous.

{ إِذۡ قَالَ ٱللَّهُ يَٰعِيسَىٰٓ إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَجَاعِلُ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّبَعُوكَ فَوۡقَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓاْ إِلَىٰ يَوۡمِ ٱلۡقِيَٰمَةِۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرۡجِعُكُمۡ فَأَحۡكُمُ بَيۡنَكُمۡ فِيمَا كُنتُمۡ فِيهِ تَخۡتَلِفُونَ }
[Surah Âl-`Imrân: 55]

[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

Attached: 1655428651122.jpg (1024x928, 129.16K)

First of all, why should I consider a book about Jesus written 600 years after his life on earth, instead of just looking to the 4 gospels of Matt, Mark ,Luke and John. Anyone can say anything about Jesus after, but what takes the most superiority is the one closest to Jesus time himself.

{ وَإِذۡ قَالَ عِيسَى ٱبۡنُ مَرۡيَمَ يَٰبَنِيٓ إِسۡرَٰٓءِيلَ إِنِّي رَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ إِلَيۡكُم مُّصَدِّقٗا لِّمَا بَيۡنَ يَدَيَّ مِنَ ٱلتَّوۡرَىٰةِ وَمُبَشِّرَۢا بِرَسُولٖ يَأۡتِي مِنۢ بَعۡدِي ٱسۡمُهُۥٓ أَحۡمَدُۖ فَلَمَّا جَآءَهُم بِٱلۡبَيِّنَٰتِ قَالُواْ هَٰذَا سِحۡرٞ مُّبِينٞ }
[Surah As-Saff: 6]

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

Your not even listening to what im saying.

>Brit flag
At least you're not speaking German!

I'm sharing verses of the Qur'an so perhaps your heart will open up and you follow the way of Jesus (worshipping the creator alone).

This is an invitation for you to go fuck yourself raghead.