Fascists BTFO

Fascists BTFO

Attached: FWX.jpg (734x500, 79.16K)

Why don't these people just kill themselves now so they can return to being nothing, and skip all the extra steps. Life is meaningless to them, so why don't they just skip right to the end?

>twitter screencap
>memeflag
>completely off topic
yep, a good thread about Maxwell surely died for this

Groomer should be fucking executed.

Attached: 1639799378736.png (680x888, 188.17K)

My doctor refused to give me a vasectomy. So I told him what happens next

>either I'm sterile and you never told me, in which case you're up for a 15k settlement, bare minimum. how long have you known?
>or even worse, the government isn't allowing me elective procestures, meaning I'm on a mental health greylist (all electives rejected automatically until independent review)

They are a cult that wants more misery because misery likes company.

Attached: file.png (737x484, 241.1K)

>imagine being raised by a lunatic
and that dumb cunt is totally lying

Mothers actually resent their sons for being men. No surprise there. This is why single mom's produce so many faggots and criminals.

Why the fuck would you have kids but not want anyone else too have kids?
This is pure boomer mentality
>i have it easy and do what i want but others must make sacrifices to adhere to my jewed moral code that i dont adhere too

If you're not going to link the profile then I am convinced you posted that.

My two-year old son asked me about vasectomies today. He said that if women didn't have the right to reproductive agency via intrauterine surgical means then he didn't want to have the elective ability to reproduce himself. I'm so proud of him, even though he wasn't born with a penis.

Probably so that when they gangbang her they don't have to deal with any awkward repercussions

cause they'd miss the iphone 14

Attached: 1655826360308.png (450x540, 299.63K)

>my 13 year old son wants a vasectomy
>I am proud
JFC just put these golems out of their misery

I dunno, I knew a remarried guy who had 3 children from a previous marriage and never told his new, younger wife that he had a vasectomy. He cheated on her too. It was kind of badass.

>fascists btfo
from lefties sterilizing themselves and their spawns ?
the more they do it the higher the percentage of sane people that will be left since they won't get to breed and pass on their knowledge

Implying thats not a Any Forums larp post.
The 13 year old wouldn't know enough about a vasectomy. The real problem here is that it means the kid is being taught by his 7th grade liberal cat-lady teacher that boys need to get vasectomys while she screeches about feminism

How funny, my two month old baby and his group of friends were also asking me today how soon they can get visectomies.
I told xim to wait and confirm his gender first before he decides. I can only afford to render his penis useless in one way, not both.

Fake and gay /thread