Does this look like a human to you?

Does this look like a human to you?

Attached: 1656177003711.jpg (1000x563, 381.81K)

i mean its a picture of you and youre human right?

It wouldn't matter if it did

it has changed

>Does this look like a human to you?

Attached: hunt.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

Yea

No, it's something superior.

Man that was a good miniseries, but every part of it with the abos was fucking hilarious. They had to go to summer camp to learn not to drink coca cola.

>several centuries after the coming of whitey they still hunt with brushfires and sticks
Aussie bro wtf?
Can't you give these cunts some chickens?
Better yet let them loose on your rabbit, mice and toad problems, they'd eat them all in under a decade.

>They had to go to summer camp to learn not to drink coca cola

I am friends with precisely 1 aborigine and he is a fat diabetic who drinks gallons of that shit every day.

the worst part about boongs is they imprint on humans who are kind to them and they can somehow sniff you out like a salmon finds a spawn field.

they always eat the chickens immediately. no time for eggs or babies.

we gave them so many chickens it would be chickens to the moon. they eat the chickens. they become fat. then they get drunk and dance for us. Their favourite song is called ITS MY LAND

Attached: chocolate starfish.webm (360x640, 2.04M)

Here are the lyrics

blarowowoorawuohuhuuuuurrrrrrchkchkchkgrrrkahhhh *bird whisle*
WHITE DOG CUNT
YOU LOOK AT ME
DOG CUNT
THIS IS MY LAND
MYYYYY LAAAAND
WHITE DOG CUNT ×4
MYYYYY LAAAAND

I want to hate abbos so much but it's impossible. They're just so fucking goofy and helpless.

>helpless
until you rember they can throw a rock at you from 200 feet away

Just give them petrol

Kek how can a great ape quasi-humanoid be so based

It looks like Lainey

looks like chicken fried pepe naked

You will never look human to me.
The reason being is you're a subhuman chang

Yes

Attached: C0910314-6189-41A0-8D6D-E900C60A96C7.png (4588x3000, 1.01M)

The most important thing to aborigines is the dirt they were born on. In their view of the world, survival requires land. If you don't have land you are not a human you are an animal. I share this belief with the natives and I will take it to my grave. That's why they were desperate to draw up land agreements early on in settlement. There are still no *real* land agreements, the kike government stomps on them for fun sometimes, just to break our country out of a season of good reputation.

do the abbo shuffle