AI in forensics

Is there a possibility for the U.S. to incorporate AI within the justice system?
I feel like this would create definitive impartiality

>inb4 skin color alert/niggerdetection

Attached: hemoglobinlibelDALLE.png (512x512, 472.18K)

AI will be incorporated everywhere

No AI is heavily biased. That’s how it makes decisions.

Biased in the sense it takes everything into account?
Sure, if you could limit the scope of the AI

Who wants "definitive impartially?" What's the point of gaming the system or being smart or looking like a Greek god if some fucking machine is just going to judge by the merits? People are weak and susceptible to influence... for good reason.

The precogs are a euphemism for AI.

Attached: 9eb39-minority-report-poster.jpg (1000x1500, 86.55K)

What sort of bias, retard? If you were paying attention then you would know that "the problem with ai" is that it has a reality-bias which doesn't fit with the faggot agenda.

That's a dumb point to make. The minority report is literally about the error factor.

Ai is and will be an excuse for inhuman societal and ideological structures.

is this supposed to be loss?

Multimodal lie detection, advanced content based image retrieval (some guy mentioned it but I don’t know how far it’s nowadays, you can search for stuff based on its appearance or description), fraud detection (not necessarily AI), … there are many applications that your cousins will pretend to use for law enforcement but do something gayer instead.

t. still targeted by your mafia of homos

Surveillance footage can be partially interpreted by AI too, instead of a human having to check them.

And detection of psychopathy and other mental problems, this is very important.

Thats the only reason why I see it not being implemented

Good catch but no, what I typed in was pic name and it came up with that happy merchant in the bottom left corner, I fuking kek'd
mafia of homos might become mafia of chomos shortly

Machine learning is already being used to predict gun crime. Recently there was some kvetching about it being racist.

No. AI never gives an absolute answer, only the "probability that the answer is X"

So it won't work in justice; unless you want to send people to prison because there's a 91% chance they are guilty

>Machine learning is already being used to predict gun crime. Recently there was some kvetching about it being racist.
ai is only used to control goyim. The faggots running the Five Eyes group know so much about what we do online that they could solve all crime in 1 day if they wanted to. How the fuck can you launder money if Google knows everything you do on your laptop and phone, and by extension the NSA knows that and more, too?

the people that rule us have no interest in defending the goy cattle. Any country's legal system and police system is broken and useless as fuck. Around 50% murders go unsolved in the US. It's useless. You can just stick a knife in some guy, flip a coin and if it's tails you'll continue live your life without a problem.

The NSA and other agencies know so much about us goyim that they could get rid of crime in 1 fucking day. Everything is so well integrated with technology nowadays that there's no way you can do something without (((them))) knowing about it.

Yeah, even your own media admits the whole mass spying thing was made to harass people and nothing else.

>your own media
I'm not American I'm just saying that this phenomenon is everywhere, in all modern societies but especially in Europe and in the West where we know that organizations and agreements like FIVE EYES exist.

it: a bunch of people who don't know what AI is argue about AI

It would inevitably become racist, assuming you’re training it on existing data from the US justice system.