Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 years in prison

Will she make it, or will she have a Clintonesque "suicide"?

cbsnews.com/live-updates/ghislaine-maxwell-sentence-hearing-jeffrey-epstein-sex-abuse-case/

Attached: img.jpg (565x964, 171.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tIRL5VHSFkk
ancreport.com/numec-how-israel-stole-the-atomic-bomb/
ancreport.com/ghislaine-sentenced/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

would.

how tight do you think she is? im so fuckin hard right now

MOMMY

Ew

>raunchy shoot
>stupid power pose and wearing a stupid looking thong that looks like a hammock for your pussy
>a woman's pussy is just a deflated ballsack (outer labia), a tiny dick (clit) and a wet hole at the bottom
women are so pathetic

yes but have you ever put your dick in one? they feel amazing

>(You)
>yes but have you ever put your dick in one? they feel amazing
it gets boring after you do it a few 100 times. I think people that give sexual "power" to women are just simps who can't control their willies. I used to be like that too so I understand it

wrong reply

>t. tranny from /balk/

>those bastards have been at it for decades
fucking hell i hate this reality
also kek she ain't staying 20y, they'll either suicide her or hide her away

are the women attractive in romania? that might help with your sex drive

but you see if you love a woman, putting your dick in her feels good regardless, because all you know is that you want to be inside her

Wasted

I guess that's the truth now

Attached: 53ED7A54-EA74-4E40-A4E7-B9EA5F3E4CEE.jpg (750x1024, 122.55K)

I can’t wait for her to give up trumps name to lighten her sentence

Checked for suicide

so if I defend women I'm a stacy? and if I criticize them I'm a tranny? you Any Forums chuds are big dumb
all of my exes were good looking but people go from "I like her" to "I worship pussy" really fast and that's how you get simps who create this notion of sexual power
>but you see if you love a woman, putting your dick in her feels good regardless, because all you know is that you want to be inside her
never said it doesn't, but it's stupid how people go from that to "I worship her pussy". I think it's the pussification of modern society

I don't think she was Epstein's right-hand-man. I literally think it was the other way around. Epstein's family was jewish white-trash, Ghislaine's dad owned the Daily Mail and was a Mossad guy.

>to be served in Tel Aviv with no supervision

OP is dumb enough to think the sister of the ones that created the CIA's information database (pegasus) would go to jail

That's fucking beautiful.

>people go from "I like her" to "I worship pussy" really fast
truth

neat i got quints
seethe harder Kraut, she's getting whacked 100%

Attached: 2190.png (1050x1050, 7.77K)

Ding ding ding. She inherited the family biz. Her sisters also own a company called Chiliad that makes database software used by the FBI. youtu.be/tIRL5VHSFkk
What a cohencidence!

WHY would they kill the daughter of one of Israel's best spies?
>vid related:
ancreport.com/numec-how-israel-stole-the-atomic-bomb/

WHY would they kill one of Israel's most LOYAL whores with ZERO compassion to the goyim?
>article related:
ancreport.com/ghislaine-sentenced/

Attached: V15HXijjgYw1-nd.jpg (640x640, 104.07K)