Why are niggers pretending to be Native Americans?

They've been Egyptians, Israelites, Kangs, Romans, Vikings, Carthaginians, Moors, Original Kangs and Qwains of europe, now they're native americans in large numbers. American niggers have some identity problems.

Attached: black pretendian.png (603x753, 388.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/bub_gb_wOfpAPRxlVYC/page/n231/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't have any history besides stealing and breaking shit, so they steal others history and break it for good measure.

>Israelites
The real question is why both whites and niggers are pretending to be Israelites?

yeah but they're denying they came from Africa at all and claiming that they're native to North America now.

>>hitler
shut up kraut, you're culture is weimar

Nigs have no history or culture

>whites pretending to be Jews
isn't it the other way around?

I don't know any white people who claim to be isrealites. maybe you're talking about the pointy nose people with the funny hats and curly hair.

Because they are, it was ypipo that took their rightful place. You are in stolen land

Attached: pol-124.webm (576x1024, 1.76M)

>newfags who never saw the countless retards on this board who claim Israelites were whites
They are in every chriscuck thread, literally.

Because there's pretty much no natives left so the niggers realized they can appropriate their culture and no one can do shit

There is zero DNA evidence to back up their insane claims.

Then the darkies turn aroud & scream genetics is white supremacy or some shit.

Kek thats what you get for not having any written history

They are a sad, broken people.

no more reparations then since natives already got compensated. kind of a dumb idea really.

There are enough Indigenous around to prove the ebony equatorial folk are not related to Indigenous North/South/Central Americans in any way.

I'm just going to leave this here and let you Chuds seethe with the truth

Attached: 1652832095737.jpg (225x225, 15.4K)

The Real Jews
Were
NIGGERS

>schizos on a schizo board say schizo things
Color me surprised

you entirely 100% wrong however.. the negro moor via the Spanish may have seeded certain tribes..

in 1492 was not only the discovery of america but the end of the Mississippian bloodlines through rape, mixing and marriage ..

most of the tribes if not all tell of their origins from the south and central america.. that when the Spanish raided those area the migrated north.. their spirits, as they say, will return southwest and where the winds are made..

the great Roger Williams, a British colonial who wrote the key to their language and was determined that great deal of thier languages were similar to Jews pig speech

archive.org/details/bub_gb_wOfpAPRxlVYC/page/n231/mode/2up

he also described them as tawny.. and completely white at birth but made so dark by their life in the sun

Attached: Screenshot 2021-06-23 225333.jpg (534x606, 65.46K)

That would explain why I look like a Caucasian in my baby pictures but nowadays I’m brown skin, but white on my upper thighs and feet. Those areas hardly ever see the sun. It’s a dramatic shift in color too not subtle,

I'm confused at what I'm wrong about. I made a post about black individuals claiming they're the aboriginal people of North America. I didn't make any claim to be wrong about. Have you considered reading a post before typing?

>Genesis table of nations
why are Ashkenazim jews (descendants of Japheth) and Mizrahim jews (descendants of Ham) larping as semites?

Attached: Erschiessungskommando - An Allem Sind Die Juden Schuld.jpg (936x925, 265.27K)