Why haven't you got a vasectomy yet Any Forums?

Why haven't you got a vasectomy yet Any Forums?

Oh that's right you're a bunch of virgin incels

Attached: 2697368be4b9aa1ab653ab66a7819167.png (614x877, 839.45K)

True, only chads sterilize themselves.

I was planning to get one until the nurse told me they can decide to "accidentally" cut a vein so that your nuts shrink and you don't produce as much testosterone. Apparently there is a bribe that can be paid to prevent this.

>women’s birth control kills their body
Lmao so NOW lefties are willing to acknowledge that birth control isn’t healthy hahahahahahah

Why did u make a thread when you already know the answer

I got one when I was 24 because I had a super abusive childhood and have drug addiction genes in my blood. Didn’t tell most of the bitches I dated. Do you know how many tried to lock me in a relationship by claiming I knocked them up? Women lie pathologically, probably because they’re all on the NPD spectrum.

This is a procedure for jewish and black lads exclusively. I kneel. It's racist for Whites to take time away that could be used to treat PoC with these procedures.

Imagine being so psychologically manipulated that you go and get yourself neutered.

Yep, my dad has knocked up 3 women since his vasectomy. He's the epitome of comfy pepe. It taught me 1) women will lie because they want to improve their lie skill, and 2) women will crawl over broken glass for semen, even if it has to come from an animal.

They're fucking addicts mate.

Weird explain my kids if I'm a virgin.

1pbtid bot thread with weak bait. Reported and saged.

Yep. You wouldn’t believe how many chicks let me raw dog them on the first date and don’t even ask for a condom. No wonder they’re obsessed with abortion.

Tits or gtfo

Anyone catch that? I think I heard a castrato squeaking...?

Imagine not having sex with beautiful women and knocking one up
>he'll never know the feeling when coming home and hearing "daddy!" and then getting big hugs at the door

Betas and gammas getting snipped won't fucking matter if women were never going to fuck them in the first place. Chad and Tyrone are not going to get it done.

In fifteen years when this moron is finally ready to settle down and start a family with the worn out skank that is done finding herself, he will go to get it reversed and learn that the time passed between the operation and the present means his success rate for a reversal is practically nil, and even if he does pull it off his fertility will be so low he will practically be impotent. He has successfully removed himself from the genepool and he doesn't even realize it. Considering the quik clot he probably gets shot up with every two weeks he has double killed his testicles.

sorry... onions MACHISTA

Attached: conquest vs genocide.png (1620x1000, 436.77K)

I fuck to impregnate.

wife gets very upset every time I suggest it

Death to kikes

Another side effect they don't tell you about is that your balls hang lower than before because the tubes they cut are part of your balls' suspension system.

No incel here. Had my two perfect kids and now snipped and comfortably divorced. Six three, 205, 9 inches and it is a fucking field day.

Why do you ask her tho? just get it done, it's even reversible

I don't ask her,
I threaten her with it

Death to kikes

>Imagine not wanting to Nut ever again.

A shame he fell into so many traps of the modern wirld. The haircut, the Tattoos, the smug self righteousness, the social media, the brainwashing into thinking this is moral behavior. I dont feel sorry, its more tragic, an existential dread

Attached: 20211211_215257.jpg (1080x1640, 1004.53K)

>cut tubes that shoot sperm outside of your body
>tubes now shoot sperm inside of you
>body develops immune response and sperm antibodies because those little fuckers shouldn't be in there
>enjoy auto-immune disease and permanent infertility

How about having 10 kids with a beautiful trad wife?
Are you man enough?

Only white "men" are such genetic failures they willingly accept biological defeat. Meanwhile Black men will make sure to breed as many hoes as possible, leave some white beta to raise his kid