This abortion protest is getting heated

youtube.com/watch?v=ULMxefPJhq4

Attached: uhrger.png (504x742, 762.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61EEFhY-7fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine being like this when you could be just returning from the park and watching Below Deck reruns with your husband and kids like me. I genuinely believe “protests” are a hobby for low iq individuals.

I hope you understand that is a man...

Hope they burn their respective designated shithole zones down.

Nice

Protests are a legitimate form of political discourse. The January 6th protests are a perfect example of it. And see how badly they were vilified in the public eye, this is proof. As the media and politicians went blood thirsty to try and prevent another.
It also shows how cucked and fake protests like BLM, Antifa, and these anti-lifer protests are because the government doesn't give one iota of fucks about them happening and the damage they cause. They are false protests, meant to muddle the waters.

I’m speaking specifically about fake or (((organized))) protests which is why i put it in quotations. The difference is in my view that the left rarely fully understands why they’re even mad and what they’re protesting for or against.

god i wish

reminder chase took petey's cock up his bum

Attached: file.png (1538x2048, 3.03M)

every woman i know went to one and posted about how much "fun" they had on social media afterwards. they get dolled up, wear something slutty, and take a bunch of pics of themselves there, smiling, tooling about, etc. ur quite on to something. its basically just another venue for female style socialization

BASED

Yeah exactly it’s what they do in lieu of parties. Its just a fun casual social function to them where they can take pics of themselves for sm.

This zoomer faggot is the most intolerable streamer I’ve ever come across

sauce, nigger

Attached: pepe_zoom.jpg (633x595, 64.09K)

I want niggers to riot again. How can we make niggers riot and look dumb?

another stream from the same protest

youtube.com/watch?v=61EEFhY-7fc

Attached: 290495424_714664986530608_2068622998631167568_n.jpg (1080x1350, 236.07K)

Attached: 1656457917411.jpg (1024x631, 118.5K)

Not with those hips, retard

Based retard.

antifa will attack this guy soon

good content then

Imagine being a homeless man’s version of Alaska. What a pathetic wannabe country.

holy shit my mother and my sister do the same thing kek