Well that shitlib Jan 6th narrative about Trump grabbing the wheel of the beast got BTFO quick

Well that shitlib Jan 6th narrative about Trump grabbing the wheel of the beast got BTFO quick.

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-165019_Facebook.jpg (1440x511, 146.41K)

Just when I thought Trump was based, conservatives have to ruin it.

This is misinformation, delete your thread NOW

It was ridiculous to imagine Trump actually going into a honeypot he laid the bait for

Meds

fuck off and go get laid you stupid fucking cunt.

Um we already had a literal who verify that it happened so we don't need their testimony, chud.

Well no shit. The whole scenario seemed like a cartoonish leftist fantasy cooked up in Stephen Colbert's writers room. The propaganda is meant to humiliate, not to inform.

Because the way high priced lawyers working for congress work is by NOT checking testimony with as many sources as they can, including both Engel and the drive, and NEVER getting that corroboration on tape...

Say....Are you also a Nigerian Prince that needs help, or a Russian thot, because my wallet is open!!!!!

It sounded like a Jussie style story. I'm surprised she didn't also tell the committee she was forced to wear a Handmaiden's Tale outfit at work.

Bobby Engel didn't kill himself

jan 6th is literally just Q for libs
its fake and gay

Attached: 1601865461246.jpg (677x640, 152.91K)

Um, sweetie, testifying is not evidence in this court of Our Democracy.

I laughed.

So why didn’t they testify

i actually respected Trump more when i thought he fought a ss agent and grabbed the wheel. 10 times more chad sounding. i hope anons make a good cartoon meme of it

Who cares? Shit's awesome. lmao

They will have to now, and it's going to be hilarious. No way can Darth Vaderett get mouthy with a couple of Secret Service agents.

she will be charged for perjury as i said

I M A G I N E

M Y

S H O C K

Umm sweaty Democrats have immunity from the law.

Why do democrat retards love being lied to so much? I guess them being cucks really is true.

Roastie seethes, roastie believes, roastie will soon be on its knees

>Order a nothingburger for $10 on door dash, costs $20 with delivery
>Fucking niggers forget the bread. Again!
God damn I'm so sick of this.

Party members need their daily 2 min of hate to stay loyal.

Attached: 1984-2-Minutes-Hate-e1644494164192.jpg (525x250, 28.26K)

weeEEEeezE,,,hack,,ahhAHH cant Breeeth,,Trump?, whyou choke me likethat!,
,,heeHEEHOO wew,,had tospit.
...everylinegold

Attached: flosords.jpg (1742x1107, 2.85M)

I hope trump sues.

Basically they want to make it seem that Jan 6th was like Pearl Harbor, 9/11 and the Holocaust on steroids while simultaneously making it seem that the government was super duper competent to stop it immediately. I don’t see how they can have it both ways, but most Americans are retarded.

Doesn't matter. It's a show trial remember? Keep in mind that a bare minimum of 60 million people believe every word of this J6 committee narrative including that it's an objective fact that Trump grabbed the wheel. That's how social engineering works... most Americans are spectacularly vulnerable to it.

Attached: 1909856778299.gif (498x498, 886.18K)

It's not like an actual court case with two sides making arguments. It's a controlled spectacle and one-sided by design. A political ad paid with our tax dollars.

They just want people arguing over it so it stays relevant. Doesn't have anything to do with reality or finding the truth.