White supremacy is when you're such a worthless retard that your skin color is the only thing you have left to be proud...

white supremacy is when you're such a worthless retard that your skin color is the only thing you have left to be proud of

Attached: living-with-down-s-2-1440291.jpg (224x240, 9.91K)

Nigger

Nigger

yep. its actually scary the amount of cope white trash would invent to feel good about themselves.

Attempting to dehumanise white people will backfire on Jews.

Jews are the number one racial supremacists

lol ur skin look like poop

Attached: cope.png (920x859, 21.47K)

Attached: Poltard- CantBreed.png (800x900, 851.78K)

It's not even thoughts, it's just button mashing with you people. Tsjorrie morrie

What is wrong with black supremacists then? They cant even be proud of their skin color

Atleast I will never be a nigger.

Attached: 1652646949227.jpg (1400x1641, 361.05K)

Tell that to niggers then...

this is the what white people chose to be the leader of the west

this fat diaper wearing slob

niggers are retarded too

Attached: C6R2pPmUYAAobXr.jpg (339x536, 27.31K)

Now do niggers
Sandniggers
Gooks
Muslims
and most of all Jews.

Attached: Is race your identity.jpg (464x370, 20.63K)

Dutch Jew

Sucks being brown. I'm brown too. I know how you feel. I wish I had been born white too.

Attached: Pakistani girl lusts for white men.webm (576x1024, 1.98M)

I am confused, are you advocating for getting all the retards together and singing kumbaya? I suppose it just might work

Yeah, becoming a white supremacist totally had nothing to do with the fact that non-whites have been calling for a white genocide for decades, the federal government actually genociding whites in America, and making whites tax slaves for non-whites.

Yeah. I just fucking woke up today and decided it was ALL about skin.

Death to America

Why post a Chinaman?

imagine being a nigger and not being able to even be proud of your skin color as even the lowest white retard can....god damn it must be miserable to be a nigger.

Being proud of your skin is unhealthy. Go achieve something in life

also the fact we are capable of creating civilized society unlike most of the non-whites

If the only reason I got into college was my black skin am I allowed to be proud of it?