TR3B confirmed

>TR3B confirmed
>Illuminati confirmed
>Aliens confirmed

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 19.43.29.png (1072x1252, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10939579/Naval-crew-confirm-warships-swarmed-100-worldly-UFOs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All UFO shit is Rockefeller disinformation campaign, imo. Shit drops when something needs a distraction to get the crazies from investigating a real truth.

Obviously Ghislaine Maxwell and her relationship to the Clinton Foundation is the distraction here.

US black projects testing their drone swarm technology. Fuck off stupid nigger

Funny how this shit happens 99% of the time to the US, a country well known for using its own people as test subjects.

So what are they distracting from with this garbage that will once again go nowhere?

Oh no! Not drones!

It's to convince you that there's an ayy lmao threat in outerspace so they can get you to swallow globohomo to fight an interstellar war and give up your god given rights as humans.

When do I get my alien gf?

Attached: 1656445574974.png (720x900, 1.03M)

Schizo

George Knapp is a grifter

I used to actually believe in UFOs until the military started getting theatrical about it, now I know its all fake and gay

Yeah pretty much.

Attached: luther.png (876x802, 86.51K)

Well.. Threat is a bit of a stretch, is a human walking around a threat to an ant colony? I mean, maybe.

Does an indian reservation consider the US military a threat?

Pretty much.

Actually no, south american countries have a lot of encounters between UFOs and military, same with Russia when UFOs disabled their nukes. UK, France also have a lot of documents on UFOs. So educate yourself before talking

Yeah at this point it’s obvious it’s just showing off secret weapons

link bc op is fag

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10939579/Naval-crew-confirm-warships-swarmed-100-worldly-UFOs.html

I suspect that may be wildly impractical. Best to shoot for robot gf instead.

UFOs have been around long before the US army.. and long before USA even existed. They might be secret US drones, who knows, but there are many types of UFOs, some even come from other dimensions which is exactly the reason it;s being kept secret. How do you tell people that things from another dimension shift in and out of our reality? It's more terrifying than aliens from other planes who come to visit us

They're angels, assuming they're not actually glowie vehicles.

Chinese drones from covert 'cargo ship' in the vicinities.

compare counts?

because I suspect they just dick around with the countries that have the larger militaries.

wouldn't explain the scant info we have about south/central american sightings though.