Only 20 year's for this bitch.no public execution meh

>Ms. Maxwell, who was convicted of conspiring with Jeffrey Epstein to recruit, groom and abuse underage girls, will spend much of the rest of her life in prison.

>Ghislaine Maxwell, the former socialite who conspired with Jeffrey Epstein to sexually exploit underage girls, was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Tuesday by a judge who said she played a pivotal role in facilitating a horrific scheme that spanned continents and years.

Ms. Maxwell, 60, the daughter of the British media magnate Robert Maxwell, was convicted on Dec. 29 of sex trafficking and other counts after a monthlong trial, at which the government presented testimony and other evidence depicting Ms. Maxwell as a sophisticated predator who groomed vulnerable young women and girls as young as 14 years old for abuse by Mr. Epstein.

Did she deserve more or justice was served ?
nytimes.com/live/2022/06/28/nyregion/ghislaine-maxwell-news-epstein

Attached: maxwell.jpg (2000x1333, 2.59M)

She's sipping margaritas in New Zealand right now..

My thoughts exactly. What proof do we have she's in jail ?

You do 50-30% less. 20 years is maximum time served. Usually you only serve 2/3 of that, or less. Inb4 Biden pardon.

they do real life squid/hunger games shit and get away with it

Out in 2 or 3 years, if I could bet on it I would.

The real question you should be asking is, if she ran around with all these world leaders, billionaires, etc, and she trafficked in children...why is she the only one that got into trouble?

She will be pardoned in 2 to 4 years with the explanation that she provided valuable information to the govt.

Same shit here.you do 2/3 of your sentence and you're out unless you get 25 to life

if she was a man it'd be 400 years sentence

She must've gave up the goods, the fact that this would be the "only" court case coming from the trove of mountains of evidence seized from her. 20 years is a travesty. This woman is responsible for many awful crimes and she's probably already got 10 pending tell-all disinfo publishers lined up to keep her busy as a celebrity in prison. Her ever seeing the light of day at any age is a travesty and a desecration of justice regardless of how many peoples names she gave up.

we should have rape execution for her
I'm all in

Simply disgusting

>>the guy who created silk road get life in prison
americunt justice is a farce

Only twenty years, and only 750,000 that will likely disappear into the pockets of the people she was getting kids for in the first place.

>Inb4 Biden pardon

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (220x220, 768K)

why didnt they epstien her?

I am a Mossad agent, recruited by the Rothschilds to work for the WEF at an international math olympiad.

AMA

Attached: Mossad.jpg (130x130, 2.63K)

MOMMY GIB MILKIES!!!!!

Attached: 1656347557982m.jpg (1024x813, 63.19K)

Need deep fakes of her

>Biden pardon
wew lad
and people still wouldn't do shit

She beautiful, I'd brake her out of prison if she'd marry me