TRUDEAU IS GOING DOWN

Attached: FWXijB2VEAAyCkp.png (627x697, 145.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/2nd-rcmp-staffer-suggests-commissioner-under-political-pressure-after-n-s-mass-shooting-1.6504330
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Cotler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully

Sorry user, he ain’t going down until you drag his lifeless corpse out and string him up for a good bludgeoning.

This
No delays

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

I will pay every canadian/leaf bro in this thread $999 if that happens.

This is now a legally binding contract.

who gives a fuck? those documents will show that all sorts of laws were broken by the government and nobody will give a shit and nothing will happen.

(((Probably))).

this
nothing good ever happens

snc lavalin who?

I doubt the documents will even show that.
In our country the federal government formed a national cabinet to decide on covid issues.
Our Prime Minister at the time literally pretended it was a national security issue and just refused to release the documents. Again no one really cared in the media or opposition.

A dozen blatantly illegal and unethical scandals haven't brought his minority government down, why will this one? He's in until we decide to vote him out.

I agree with this CIA glowie.

They won't. Any government document may as well just be black paper. They will just censor 90% of the text.

Canadian dollars right? So like $17 american

That's just more fuel for the raging bon fire, what's really going to bring him down, most ironically of all, is his handling of the Nova Scotia mass shooting and enacting the "assault weapon" ban OIC.

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/2nd-rcmp-staffer-suggests-commissioner-under-political-pressure-after-n-s-mass-shooting-1.6504330

All the top cops leading the investigation into the shooting have now said Lucki pressured them politically at the behest of Trudeau.

>Lia Scanlan, former communications director for the Nova Scotia RCMP, wrote in a scathing email to Lucki that during the April 28, 2020, meeting she attended with the commissioner and senior Nova Scotia officers, Lucki informed the group of "the pressures and conversation with [then public safety] minister Blair," which the group clearly understood was related to upcoming gun control legislation.

"I remember a feeling of disgust as I realized this was the catalyst for the conversation," Scanlan said in her email dated April 14, 2021, about a year after the shooting.

"I could not believe what you, the leader of our organization, was saying and I was embarrassed to be privy to what was unfolding. It was appalling, unprofessional and extremely belittling."

Trudeau also declined Europe's desperate plea to produce more oil to lower prices, made an ass of himself with Boris Johnson, and won't answer any question about Canadian domestic affairs but was more than happy to comment on Roe v. Wade.

He's achieved the great feat of having a lower approval rating than Joe Biden.

Attached: singh_trudeau.jpg (461x661, 62.51K)

Wrong.

Kuwati Dollars. A k a Dinars. 1KD = US$3.32

He was also involved in many more scandals (vacation in Bahamas, dinner with Jaspal Atwal, WE Charity and the flu panic psyop) and a cover up of human trafficking.

Have you looked at the Trudeau Foundation?

depends on what his handler will be told to do with justine.
the name of his handler: irwin (((cotler))). he goes back all the way to pierre.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Cotler

Attached: jewscotler.jpg (1199x575, 61.73K)

You seems to know a lot. I am looking for a graduation book (I can't recall if it was from a summer camp or a school) but in the book a young girl student thanked two of their teachers in a very... strange way. One of them was Justin Trudeau.
Can you help me find it?

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

who cares. fuck off

>Release documents
>Everything is redacted except for periods and commas.
Winning. Take that libs!

Hopefully our country can make a comeback once Dildeau is out of office.

Attached: 1656445538453m.jpg (714x1024, 58.9K)