Who is at fault here?

Who is at fault here?
Nigger:
>Abandoned his bitch to try save himself but almost dying in the process
Bitch:
>Ran around like a headless chicken during an artillery strike

Attached: 1656419615102.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96yhdnhPxAw
youtube.com/watch?v=U3IqWcGAMlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

QRD?! Jewkraine? or somewhere else less important?

the guy goes where he can't run...

I think that's the biggest mistake

>jump in water
>shell hits water
>chest cavity rips apart

why cant people just lay down away from such death traps?

American tourist landed in Europe

she doesnt even fall down?
how does women tank missiles bros?

prove it

Unprepared people completely lose it in such situations, you can't even blame them and shouldn't laugh at them. Especially when it's not visible enemy trying to kill you, but industrial civilization weapon to which your instinct don't understand how to react. Your own reasoning will shut down as well if shells suddenly will start falling from the sky while you're taking a walk.

Reason why drill instructors often subject soldiers to large amount of stress in training, is to harden them somewhat before they will meet with stress in lethal situation. Even then it doesn't fully help.

It's particularly bad since there's a low wall right there beside the angled path that's leading towards the pond. Just crouch down against the base of the wall near the corner between the wall and the pine tree, and you'd be safe from anything but a direct hit.

It's like there's a "hide here to avoid explosions" sign and they both ignore it.

do you know what happens when a depth charge goes off?

mostly nothing

Its the shrapnel that will get you.
I would've taken cover behind the little wall prone.

Getting in the water is best I think for contact fuze type artillery which should help absorb the shrapnel or may not set off the shell.

He went to the worst place to be hit by an explosion. Shock waves are much worse in water. Remember kids duck and cover.

Weapon that (seemingly) kills with fire and shrapnel => water saves from fire and slows down small projectiles => water safe

Reptile brain doesn't know about hydrodynamics. Even normal brain doesn't know that, unless has related education, was in army or has interest in military.

What if the shell hits land and there you are in the open water.
You want to get behind something.

Artillery strike...take cover and close your ears. If you get hit you're dead, if it hits close you're dead, if enough shrapnel hits you're dead. Just try to get lucky and wait it out.

Shock waves decrease in power by an inverse square. A foot or two can be the difference between death and no injury at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=96yhdnhPxAw
>retard

He put a wall between himself and the explosion. In theory he did the right thing, but since that explosion was artillery fire that was most likely a fuck up.

Plus he's all wet now.

I am not sure, but the best place in THAT CASE would be trying to seek cover under the park bench.

It also seemed weird to me but perhaps he could not orient himself correctly in a stressful situation

This. Even a bullet aimed directly at you won't penetrate more than a few feet in water with lethal force. Broski did the right thing.

tpxa is an Ukraine outlet

There was a drop into the water tho so he should have been protected.

>In theory he did the right thing
What if it was the first of an entire battery strike? What if he got a chunk of concrete hitting his head while you are squatting on water?

pretty cool.
an shallow open body of water isn't a comparison though.
nice try

i like these rednecks
youtube.com/watch?v=U3IqWcGAMlw

average artillery is around 10kg of explosives

rocket glided from N/NW

it looks like the shell hit on their side of the wall. obviously artillery can land anywhere with little connection to where the first is, but i doubt anyones first instinct is to run towards the explosion or where it was
yeah you have some defilade there as well. a good move

based clear the landing pad niggers

also, open your mouth

contrived and homosexual

Attached: 1639197252529.gif (208x200, 2.03M)